Reply Role Play
Naruto rp: O.C.s Welcome!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:14 am
You cannot change the scene dramatically like if there's a NaruHina scene, Kiba can't go and rip off Naruto's head. That's a big no-no. Second, please PM me about your o.c. so I can understand things better and so I can write up scenes with you guys in it too. This is because all you guys are awesome and it would be boring if people only wrote about themselves...including me. I will not write anything bad about you guys, unless you try to kill me off. I will get mad and I mean MAD!!!!!!!!!!! O.K. Here we go with the role-playing... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:38 am
As squad 7 was returning to the village, a young girl ran right into them.
"Ow..." She said while rubbing her head. When she looked upward she noticed she ran into Kakashi and she quickly got up.
"Gomennasai, Kakashi-senpai!"
"It's alright Ayame. What were you doing any way?"
"Heading off to give this message to the Mizukage. Lady Tsunade said if I don't hurry she'll kill me, so..."
"Hey Kakashi, who is this girl?" Naruto said.
"Ah,yes. Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, this is my adopted daughter, Ayame."
"Konnichiwa, squad 7." She bowed.
"Ayame, you don't have to be so polite, considering that you outrank them." Kakashi said.
"Eh!? this girl outranks us? She ran right into you like an idiot would!" Naruto said.
"And this is my wonderful squad. Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and that hyperactive one is Naruto Uzumaki."
"It's good to meet you." Sakura walked over to Ayame.
" What squad do you belong to?" Sakura asked.
"Squad-"Ayame stopped speaking.
"What's the matter?"
"She's not allowed to reveal that information to genin." Kakashi said.
"Why not ?" Sasuke asked Kakashi.
"It's a issue that only concerns us Jonin, and the council."
"So she's a Jonin?!"
"What is your deal Naruto ?" Ayame asked.
"He's always like that when he meets someone his age that outranks him." Sakura explained.
"Oh, um...I have to leave now..."
"We did keep you longer than you needed to be, didn't we? Well so long."
As the girl ran off Naruto noticed someone else walking the same way that they just came.
"Eh? Who's that?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Now it's your turn! I want to see some good writing here, even though mine sucked. It's nothing like my fanfic.(her politeness, the way the squad met her...)And by the way...My O.C. likes Sasuke, so can we please stop with any Sasuke related couples! Arigatou!!
arigatou= thank you
Gomennasai=Sorry  

Ayame-Uchiha-kun

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:44 pm
Jen walked around he didn't know what to do. The Mizukage give him a mission, but he need to first figure out how to do the Mission. "what in the world should i do. Mizukage told me not to use my ninja skill unless it was a life or death thing." Jack stood on a roof playing his gutair.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:32 pm

I have to hurry to give this to the Mizukage!
"Huh? I hear music." I looked at a small abandoned house. There was a guy playing guitar. He had a water village headband. I have 2 options.
1.)approach him asking to help me
2.)keep going and get lost
I go with option 1.
"Oi! Hey you!" I yell. He looks over.
"I need help getting to the Mizukage's place in the land of water! Can you help me?" He looked at me. I was awaiting his answer.  

Ayame-Uchiha-kun

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:50 pm
((Um can you not control my charater.))

Jen looked at her "Sure, I just came from there...Are you the Konoha ninja?" He stood up and jumped down to her.I looked like he was flow through the air on music notes.  
Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games