Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Fanworks
Creature/bonding fics

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creature fics
  Love em!
  Ugh! No thanks.
  Indifferent
View Results

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:19 pm
I just read a creature fic on hpfandom.net by julesmonster. Harry was a blood lizard and mated to Sev and Lucius, but used Tonks as a bearer of his children. As out there as that particular story seems, I love these kind of stories, and it seems hard to find them. My questions for everyone are:

1) What do you think about creature and/or bonding fics, and
2) Are there any note-worthy fics you suggest?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:29 pm
ive started to read more creature/boning fics and i do enjoy them. theres a story i recently read which is an 18+ fic on adult fanfiction.net (sry i dont know how old you are so you might not be able to read this one)
the story is called Indago by LdDurham. theres 3 stories in the set.
the pairing is Harry/Draco and its about Drac being some sort of vampire and harry is his mate. its a little violent but i liked it because in this story harry doesnt instantly fall in love with draco (i think that its a bit wierd in some fics that harry just instantly falls in love with draco andhe kinds for gets the rivalry theve had all through school XDD)  

yunasgrace91

8,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SacredFem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:25 pm
I Love, Love, Love Creature/Mating/Bonding fics. I read one where Harry was a creature and Severus was his mate but, at the same time, Sev was the Dom of the pairing. It was awesome. Really well written too.

I thik Creature fics are good if they're written properly. If not, then it's going to be really hard to read them. I generally judge a story by the first paragraph. If it's no good, I'm not reading it. If the creature/mating/bonding fic dives immediately into the creature or the mating, I'm not going to be impressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:44 am
SacredFem
I Love, Love, Love Creature/Mating/Bonding fics. I read one where Harry was a creature and Severus was his mate but, at the same time, Sev was the Dom of the pairing. It was awesome. Really well written too.

I belive that fic is called Black Prince and is on adultff.net and on ff.net.... I forget the author but i could never forget the story! it isn't quite finished yet though... and that is driving me nuts!  

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle

SacredFem

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:52 pm
Tamsyn Marvene Riddle
SacredFem

I belive that fic is called Black Prince and is on adultff.net and on ff.net.... I forget the author but i could never forget the story! it isn't quite finished yet though... and that is driving me nuts!

THAT'S IT! You're great. I love you.

Okay. I found it.

Click this and look for The Black Prince. It's quite good. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:12 pm
Thanks! I enjoy reading stories with bonding, vampires, veelas, etc. and it sometime irritates me when I can't find it. Then it seems some stories start off pretty good, only to get a bit cheesey/predictable at the end or after 2 chapters, they jump straight into 'oh he's my mate and even though I hate him with every fibre of my being, I shall jump him and we'll live happily ever after!' rolleyes  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

SacredFem

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:27 pm
I know exactly how you feel. I personally don't think Black Prince does that but that's just me. I love Black Prince. It's great. Pretty fantastic.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:44 pm
These fics are so much fun to read! I've got some to share but you might need to get an account to read them. Sorry.

Magnetic Attraction
rated-R
Pairings-Draco/Harry

Come back to bed
rated-NC17
Pairings-I forget, Malfoys, both?

Veela Inheritance Problems
rated-NC17
pairings-Draco/Harry

Lure of the Siren
rated-NC-17
Pairings-Harry/Snape

Harry Potter and the Shiverin Descendent
rated-NC17
Pairings-Harry/Draco

All of these can be found on ForeverFandom.net under The Tens, Ten Favorite Stories. If you haven't been to this site I recommend it whole heartily.  

bleakdesolation

saifai

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:43 pm
ChellitaRiho
I just read a creature fic on hpfandom.net by julesmonster. Harry was a blood lizard and mated to Sev and Lucius, but used Tonks as a bearer of his children.

w00t! One I haven't read! *runs off to read*

I've been reading quite a few lately. I've been through some of the themed lists that have some favorites. I've seen everything from Draekons to Vampires and back. It's just fun to read things like that. I can't even say what it is that I love about them. Just can't get enough of these kinds.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:00 pm
Wow...I've never read anything like that, so I suppose it isn't fair for me to say I like or dislike it. The closest I've encountered to works of that nature are stories about Remus/Someone since he's a werewolf and, in a lot of fan fics, has to mate for life.  

Minerva the Whore 4 Books

The kewl katt

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:31 pm
I read a great veela fic with harry and draco as mates! It's called not your usual veela mate by Janara! I love how harry doesn't instantly jump in bed with draco! Theres dumbledore bashing in it as well as other bashings. It was the first fic I read and it got me hooked to slash. It's on fanfiction.net read it you'll love it!  
LittleCazzy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 66 Total: 66 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:30 am
I heart Them, my faves are (Veela)Draco/(Elf)harry
Any one got any good ones I can't find any at the momant, I think I've read almost all of them

LittleCazzy

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Fanworks

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items