Bored as normal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:35 pm
Gaston chuckles a bit at Methos, tilting the empty glass to him in a sort of salute. "Thank you, it's much apreciated."

The Cajun's brow furrows at Kali's parting comments and departure. "Is it me, or do people not know how to enjoy a little down time anymore?" This coming from the fighter pilot turned race car driver turned astronaut turned fighter pilot again turned demon hunting secret agent, of all people. "I realize I have little room to talk, but even I like a little peace and quiet now and again."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:57 pm
Methos, who had been doctor, lawyer, Indian chief, and nearly everything in between including a bonifide biblical terror, rolled his eyes as he watched Kali leave. "I'm hoping she lives a long, eventful life and dies contentedly of old age," he said quietly. "A bored Immortal is not a good thing..."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:15 pm
Gaston snorts. "Yes, I can well imagine." He's been there before himself, luckily it only lasted a year or two before he got himself together. His eyes follow Kali out, emanations now suddenly making sense. "So that's what a pre-Immortal feels like, eh? I thought she was just closet goth at first..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:36 pm
"I'm surprised you could feel anything at all, with all the other Immortal buzz around her," Methos nodded. "When I first met her there was a lot less... distractions."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:55 pm
Gaston nods a bit as well. "Yeah, it was sort of a background noise at first, but I was able to pick it up when MacLeod, Amanda, and Mat left. Then again, it could also be just me paying more attention to my surroundings...one never knows whe Sahib will pop up again and try to cause trouble." Make an enemy ten times your age and power, and it pays to be a little cautious.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:20 am
Methos gave Gaston a side-long look. "Is Sahib actively hunting you?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:24 am
Gaston gives a light shrug. "Right no3w, I don't think so. Last I saw of him was right after your spell of amnesia inna shopping mall, of all places. He mouthed off a bit, came just shy of provoking a fight and ran off."

He slides the now empty drinking glass away from him. "He also might not have the time for me right now. My people left something of a power vacuum in his organization a short time ago, and he's likely still trying to get all his ducks in a row at that end. I'm keeping an eye out, though."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:41 pm
"An occupied psychopath gathers no heads," Methos nodded.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:08 am
A bored Immortal is not a good thing.
An occupied psycopath gathers no heads.

Despite the seriousness of the conversation, Gaston can't help but chuckle slightly. "You know, you really oughta write an Immortal Book of Proverbs or something...some of those are pretty good. If anything, we can get it published through some of my contacts down in the New Orleans Thieves Guild...make it look like someone's trying to imitate you again so you don't draw too much attention."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:49 am
Methos chuckled. "Did I tell you I knew Confucius?"

He shook his head. "No thanks. That fake Methos was the reason..." He gave Gaston a side-long look for a moment -- he had never told his student about the Horsemen. He never "told" anyone about them -- "...someone I didn't want to see found me. The world has gotten very small. Live long enough and ALL your mistakes come calling eventually."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:30 pm
Gaston grimaces slightly...he has a few secrets of his own, nothing as juicy as Death over there, but inconvenient nonetheless. "I can believe it. I just hope that whoever came up with the concept of karma got exactly what they deserved." Heh.

At any rate, Gaston scratches at the beard that is finally starting to fill out the way he wants it. "Hey...did I mention that work is sending me up here pretty much until further notice? There are a ew things in the area I need to do some research on. I promise to try not to harass you too often, though."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:26 pm
Methos smiled as he finished his beer. "Yeah, you said something about that," he said. "I think I can stand you hanging about for a bit."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas