krishnath
Gnome Serial
w00t you'r back i was getting worried.

Aw, you care. ^^
4laugh redface Emotes!!!

User Image
WIIMOTES!!!!!

rofl

On a minor note, I think I have figured out the main reason so few people actually post in the guild: We have way to many stickies, announcements. I might clean up among them next week. ^^
I'm just surprised your on this late in the day.

Well, since I am to old for school, and being unemployed an all, it's not like I have anything better to do. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:52 am
I was gone for a while too guys xd
I was stressing over exams and starting a new semester, and business. But now I'm better biggrin Totally relaxed.

And welcome back Krishnath!

rose_angel46

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:30 am
cherry_on_top13
I was gone for a while too guys xd
I was stressing over exams and starting a new semester, and business. But now I'm better biggrin Totally relaxed.

And welcome back Krishnath!

Thanks. ^^

What kind of business?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:55 pm
Well I am back kinda as well. I havent really been in a mood for pokemon...been more in a D&D and Magic: The Gathering mood  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:54 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Well I am back kinda as well. I havent really been in a mood for pokemon...been more in a D&D and Magic: The Gathering mood

................I hate you, I haven't played D&D in months..........  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:57 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Ive been playing D&D for months >.> I even helped make this pair of huge 20 side dice. They are both just about bigger then me. And me and a friend have stopped our warforged campaign for an all dragon team campaign...its interesting to say the least.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:57 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Ive been playing D&D for months >.> I even helped make this pair of huge 20 side dice. They are both just about bigger then me. And me and a friend have stopped our warforged campaign for an all dragon team campaign...its interesting to say the least.

Now that is funny, me and a friend have started a Dragon team campaign as well. He plays a half-crystal gold and I play a half-emerald silver. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:55 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Now that is funny, me and a friend have started a Dragon team campaign as well. He plays a half-crystal gold and I play a half-emerald silver. ^^
o-0 That is weird! I am playing a blue dragon, one of my friends a red dragon, and my other friend wanted to be a horder dragon but decided for a silver dragon.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:22 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

o-0 That is weird! I am playing a blue dragon, one of my friends a red dragon, and my other friend wanted to be a horder dragon but decided for a silver dragon.

Shadow Dragons are better... Draining levels for the win. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:53 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Shadow Dragons are better... Draining levels for the win. ^^
True >.< Im going to hate this weekend...I dont like being the DM v.v  

blue_man_of_destruction

Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out