Reply Official Devil May Cry Guild
Can someone help me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synystre

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:07 am
This is sad, I know, but I beat DMC 2 and 3 but I am having problems with 1. I'm up to the part where you have to fight the "dragon" that shoots fire balls at you. I can past that no problem, I just can't fight the boss after that when he takes off his mask (I forgot the name >_< )
Can anyone help me?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:01 pm
http://www.devils-lair.org/nelo3.php

Hope you beat his demonic a**  

AC-31 Jewbot

LegendaryDarkKnight45

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:19 pm
IMO he has got to be the hardest boss out of the three I've played. Especially on DMD. I change my mind about Mundus, I kicked his a** easily on DMD but Nelo Angelo (the name you were looking for) kicked mine several times before I beat him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:28 pm
NOW I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!! SOMEONE HAS LOST MY MEMORY CARD AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR IT TO NO AVAIL! THAT MEANS I HAVE TO PLAY ALL THREE GAMES AGAIN!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying  

Synystre

LegendaryDarkKnight45

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:22 pm
That sux. BUT what you could do is force him to look for it because HE/SHE lost it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:48 am
That's the thing, the last one who had it, he has no idea what happened to it either. His own memory card went missing when mine did! I say there's ghost or theives in my house. That's sad when you can barely trust the people you live with.... >_<  

Synystre

LegendaryDarkKnight45

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:07 pm
I know how that feels. I've had things stolen from me before. I can hardly trust people.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:55 pm
I hate people.... stare  

Synystre

XAmbitiously_DisastrousX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:52 am
Dude that sucks so bad, I would die if I lost my memory card. Oh, and just be careful with Vergil, A.K.A Nelo Angelo, in DMC1. He is difficult but if you're determined you'll kick his armoured a**!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:18 pm
Synystre
NOW I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!!! SOMEONE HAS LOST MY MEMORY CARD AND I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR IT TO NO AVAIL! THAT MEANS I HAVE TO PLAY ALL THREE GAMES AGAIN!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying

that really sucks  

zakanova

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Synystre

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:10 am
I know crying
And thankyou all  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:20 am
Synystre

gonk
That sucks majorly.
I know how you feel though, I literally destroyed everything in my room when I thought that I'd lost my memory card (which turned out to be in my pocket sweatdrop go figure).
I wish you much look in finding it. But don't give up looking for it! You never know where it might be!  

takayu kun

PasswordNarutoUzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:05 am
You have to hit a switch somewhere and the lighting will reflect the platforms so you can get at the higher level. I haven't played this in a while. It's been 3 years. Thanks for reminding me!  
Official Devil May Cry Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games