Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Highschool? AP JAPANESE? Gawd... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

winter illusions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:49 am
i think you should take something that you want to learn and something that will be useful for the future, perhaps for a job or ... you shouldnt care about those people.. hehe..

I know nothing about your school system and what Japanese standards you will learn. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:18 am
just ignore those weaboos ....  

x- simply hikari -x

Seijin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:29 am
if you want to do it just do it. Don't pay attention to what other people do  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:57 am
~[TheMagicBirdy]~
Don't get me wrong I love the culture and I want to learn Japanese so I can play import games BUT THE PEOPLE (ref to the obnoxious annoying wannabe "Oh I was subbed animes so I know every word there is" people). DX

dont diss all wannabes. IM a wannabe. I acually get annoyed by most other wannabes cus they think they know EVERYTHING about Japanese culture when they dont.

But just so you know that kind of thing can happen in any languqge class. In my french class I have tons of peeps who always talk about how great France is cus they've been there. And wheneve they find some cool swear word or insult in French they like to share it alot....so its not just Japanese class.  

nomimono

~[TheMagicBirdy]~

Dapper Sex Symbol

3,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:29 am
Leafayette
~[TheMagicBirdy]~
Don't get me wrong I love the culture and I want to learn Japanese so I can play import games BUT THE PEOPLE (ref to the obnoxious annoying wannabe "Oh I was subbed animes so I know every word there is" people). DX

dont diss all wannabes. IM a wannabe. I acually get annoyed by most other wannabes cus they think they know EVERYTHING about Japanese culture when they dont.

But just so you know that kind of thing can happen in any languqge class. In my french class I have tons of peeps who always talk about how great France is cus they've been there. And wheneve they find some cool swear word or insult in French they like to share it alot....so its not just Japanese class.
I can take most of it but those pure obnoxious twits are the ones I can't hangle. IE the same as the French wannabes you are talking about  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:09 pm
I say go for it. You're lucky to have AP Japanese, my school only has Spanish, French, and German and the only reason they don't have Japanese is because they don't want to pay for the class. So, I say take it and run with it! blaugh  

Chibi-Speck

imeka

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:56 pm
I have that problem, sorta. But it's not as bad. They dont pay attention in class and expect to get an A... baka evil  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:05 pm
punch them in the face! scream  

Japsters

Shinozaki-kun

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:31 pm
even though I am in Japan there are still some Americans in my school who are obsessed over it. It drives me insane. Their like "OH NO!!! DON'T CATCH A COLD YAMA-KUN!!''  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff