Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!
Eternal Fighter Zero

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CageNightwind
Crew

Desirable Genius

10,150 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:33 am
A little bump in the Key universe.. but I figured we should have a thread about it.. If you disagree, Minak0 feel free to delete.

Anyway, to those who do not know what it is, Eternal Fighter Zero is a fan made fighting game starring various Key females. Mostly Air and Kanon but some others as well.. It's pretty fun actually.. Especially Misuzu's finishing moves xd

Here is a video of Misuzu fighting Minagi and her finishers (Sorry, she's in alternate color)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN1Dt7Gl3Sc

1:56 in: One of her Yukito moves
JUST After that is one of her famous finishers.. Gao gao stegosaurus ATTACK (As I call it)

More fights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw64cgnEafI&NR=1 Shiori Vs Akane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly3kRSCSAKE&feature=related Sayuri Vs Ikumi (go to 1:43 to see Sayuri Pwn) Alas she loses the fight.

I think some of the clips may be older versions of the game, but here is the download link.

http://www.doujinstyle.com/doujinsoft/eternalfighterzero.php

To anyone who already knows the game or has downloaded and played it.... Who do you like playing as? I like to play as various, but its been a while.. I think I loved playing Mai though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:49 pm
CageNightwind
A little bump in the Key universe.. but I figured we should have a thread about it.. If you disagree, Minak0 feel free to delete.

I see no reason to.

Quote:
Anyway, to those who do not know what it is, Eternal Fighter Zero is a fan made fighting game starring various Key females. Mostly Air and Kanon but some others as well.. It's pretty fun actually.. Especially Misuzu's finishing moves xd

Well, there is only 4 Air girls opposed to 8 ONE characters. (Rumi, Rumi alternate, Mizuka, Young Mizuka (Unknown), Mio, Mayu, Misaki and Akane.)

Quote:
To anyone who already knows the game or has downloaded and played it.... Who do you like playing as? I like to play as various, but its been a while.. I think I loved playing Mai though.

It has been a while, but I would probably try out the ONE characters since I knew nothing about them when I first played. I know Young Mizuka is dominate, but I might try Nanase just to see if I recognize anything in-game about her. biggrin  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

CageNightwind
Crew

Desirable Genius

10,150 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:17 pm
Quote:
Well, there is only 4 Air girls opposed to 8 ONE characters. (Rumi, Rumi alternate, Mizuka, Young Mizuka (Unknown), Mio, Mayu, Misaki and Akane.)

Ah but I said mostly Air and Kanon razz There is the 4 air girls and then Nayuki, Ayu, Mai, Shiori, Sayuri, Makoto and Sleepy Nayuki.. thats.. 11 eek Uguu..Shocku. :XP: 11 > 8 lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:20 pm
CageNightwind
Quote:

Ah but I said mostly Air and Kanon razz There is the 4 air girls and then Nayuki, Ayu, Mai, Shiori, Sayuri, Makoto and Sleepy Nayuki.. thats.. 11 eek Uguu..Shocku. :XP: 11 > 8 lol

Okay, so if I say it is mostly ONE and Kanon, then I win, right? According to your logic, adding two shows like that is possible, so I will go with both of them with the most characters.

Also, you know damn well, you were speaking of them in separates and forgot just how many ONE characters were in it....admit it swine.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

CageNightwind
Crew

Desirable Genius

10,150 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:24 pm
Minak0
CageNightwind
Quote:

Okay, so if I say it is mostly ONE and Kanon, then I win, right? According to your logic, adding two shows like that is possible, so I will go with both of them with the most characters.

Also, you know damn well, you were speaking of them in separates and forgot just how many ONE characters were in it....admit it swine.

I will admit that you win if you do that. But I DID mean mostly Air and Kanon since thats what most people know.. I did however, I admit, forget how many One characters there were.

[No mods were harmed in the making of this argument]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:27 pm
CageNightwind
Minak0
CageNightwind
Quote:

I will admit that you win if you do that. But I DID mean mostly Air and Kanon since thats what most people know.. I did however, I admit, forget how many One characters there were.

Poor Amasawa Ikumi.....getting left out of this arguement when she was also in the game. Sucks she was the only Moon. Character in the game. They need to make an updated EFZ with Clannad, Planetarian and Little Busters in it.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

CageNightwind
Crew

Desirable Genius

10,150 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:31 pm
Minak0
CageNightwind
Minak0
CageNightwind
Quote:

Poor Amasawa Ikumi.....getting left out of this arguement when she was also in the game. Sucks she was the only Moon. Character in the game. They need to make an updated EFZ with Clannad, Planetarian and Little Busters in it.

Yeah that'd rock..

One of Tomoyo's finishers would be to kick Sunohara at the enemy. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:33 pm
CageNightwind
Minak0
CageNightwind
Minak0
CageNightwind
Quote:

Yeah that'd rock..

Haha. Nagisa would have something random with Dangos. Fukos would be Hitode Heat-o. wink  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

CageNightwind
Crew

Desirable Genius

10,150 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:37 pm
Minak0
CageNightwind
Minak0
CageNightwind
Minak0

Yeah that'd rock..

Haha. Nagisa would have something random with Dangos. Fukos would be Hitode Heat-o. wink

xd

And my darling Kotomi-chaaaaaaaaan will play the violin and deafen you, and it would also be her weapon! And she'd use her teddy bear as a shield.

and that sleepy eyed girl that Meli-chan loves that I can never remember her name that is with the books and stuff would be in the background smiling because she rocks like that. She'd trap you in storage closets with each other though.

To hell with EFZ 2 razz We'll make our own..all we need is.... Coding skills and the skills to make sprite versions of all the Clannad characters..... EFZ2 it is... as if it would happen though.. Sadly we'll have to go without.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:40 pm
CageNightwind
Minak0
CageNightwind
Minak0
CageNightwind
Minak0

Yeah that'd rock..

xd

And my darling Kotomi-chaaaaaaaaan will play the violin and deafen you, and it would also be her weapon! And she'd use her teddy bear as a shield.

and that sleepy eyed girl that Meli-chan loves that I can never remember her name that is with the books and stuff would be in the background smiling because she rocks like that. She'd trap you in storage closets with each other though.

To hell with EFZ 2 razz We'll make our own..all we need is.... Coding skills and the skills to make sprite versions of all the Clannad characters..... EFZ2 it is... as if it would happen though.. Sadly we'll have to go without.

Haha.

Yukine Miyazawa.

Sure, like you said though....coding skills needed, haha. Lets get Studio Seista to give us tips. wink  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Koholos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:56 am
Is this like Melty Blood/Tsukihime? I.E. is it Key sanctioned?

*Actually, I think I know the answer after having broswed the rest of that site. Still, AIR Tennis? How can one go wrong?
*Also, This looks like a WIN!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:48 pm
Koholos
Is this like Melty Blood/Tsukihime? I.E. is it Key sanctioned?

*Actually, I think I know the answer after having broswed the rest of that site. Still, AIR Tennis? How can one go wrong?
*Also, This looks like a WIN!

As I said in the first post sweatdrop its a fanmade game..so no it is not Key sanctioned as you guessed... and yes.. You can't go wrong really with that site. whee

Yes that game DOES look like win.  

CageNightwind
Crew

Desirable Genius

10,150 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:38 pm
Pokcet Kanon/Air was my second Doujinsoft game. (First was Airrade) I will say, those games are pretty fun. Airrade can be a pain in the a**, but hey, atleast it keeps it challenging.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:19 am
Pocket Kanon/Air makes me think of pokemon! xd I'm like "So you have to catch all the Kanon/Air females pokemon style? That sounds fun!" Lol, oh well.

Has anyone played Kanon and Air smash? XD I downloaded it, but it I really suck at it... I like to play as Ayu, for no good reason... ^-^;; "Taiyaki dan!"

More on Kanon and Air smash + download :3  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:40 am
Played Kanon and Air Smash a while ago. I put a video of me playing as Kanna on youtube ages ago, but the quality sucks, haha.  
The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games