Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School of the Darkened Moon (now open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
  maybe
  PIE!
View Results

I_love_Daniel_Craig

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:05 pm
GrUdGe19
I_love_Daniel_Craig
GrUdGe19
"It seems that you just got here... I got here this morning." Kea said as she tilter her head to the side slightly. "What are you here for? I mean like ability wise."
"Shape-shifting and healing" Maka said.

"Oh!" Kea said smiling. "I can heal as well, although I need an incantation to do so..." She laughed slightly and put her hand to her mouth. "Could you show me what you can do?" Kea asked as she slid the sash with her urn on it off her shoulders, and hung it by her hand.
"I could try" said Maka. She rolled up her pants to see her scar. She closed her eyes and muttered her secret saying. Then after a few moments her wound was almost healed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:31 pm
I_love_Daniel_Craig
GrUdGe19
I_love_Daniel_Craig
GrUdGe19
"It seems that you just got here... I got here this morning." Kea said as she tilter her head to the side slightly. "What are you here for? I mean like ability wise."

"Oh!" Kea said smiling. "I can heal as well, although I need an incantation to do so..." She laughed slightly and put her hand to her mouth. "Could you show me what you can do?" Kea asked as she slid the sash with her urn on it off her shoulders, and hung it by her hand.
"I could try" said Maka. She rolled up her pants to see her scar. She closed her eyes and muttered her secret saying. Then after a few moments her wound was almost healed.

"Wow thats really cool!" Kea said as she clapped her hands together. "This is mine." She lifted up the urn and started to chant. "Oh healing spring arise from the shimmering waters and let in those so willing to accept your embrace... Circle Healing!" As she said this a large blue circle appeared under her feet with a glyph on it. The circle then let out a flash of blue light upwards that made Kea's hair float upwards as well.  

Youre a Patient I am Love

I_love_Daniel_Craig

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:41 pm
GrUdGe19
I_love_Daniel_Craig
GrUdGe19
I_love_Daniel_Craig
GrUdGe19

"Wow thats really cool!" Kea said as she clapped her hands together. "This is mine." She lifted up the urn and started to chant. "Oh healing spring arise from the shimmering waters and let in those so willing to accept your embrace... Circle Healing!" As she said this a large blue circle appeared under her feet with a glyph on it. The circle then let out a flash of blue light upwards that made Kea's hair float upwards as well.
"Nice" said Maka.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:03 am
((I'm BAA-ACK!! I was grounded for two weeks after vacation, so that's why I havn't posted in a while))

After Naomi finished her lunch, she returned to her classroom to ready for her upcoming class. Once again, she set out all the books and papers that the students would need for the start of the year. The school system is a little different than at home, yet I was expecting as much. Perhaps I'll be able to see Suta-raito again soon...  

Dolphinwhale

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:49 pm
[Hmm, I want to join but this thread looks a little empty.]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:05 am
(( crying Did no onw miss me at all? Like honestly no one thought. "Hey that Noltic guy hasnt posted since the begginning of July. I wonder what happened to him?" Honestly i feel so unimportant... Downer.))  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:58 am
((hey noltic dont worry about it its the same here. so where have u been anyway? i mean i moved & still dont have a computer hooked up at home. were u like grounded or something?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:57 am
The rest of the afternoon seemed to creep by, filled with the duldrums of the first day. Naomi released a large yawn after her students had left from her last class of the day. She picked up her book ((It's The Taming of the Shrew, if you don't remember)) and the rest of her belongings, leaving her room to wander the halls toward her dorm whilst she read.  

Dolphinwhale

Havoc_of_Hearts

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:33 pm
User Image

~*~*~Valcory~*~*~

I have a fiery temper

Val walked through the halls, she was transfered in late and she had her black patched up bag around her shoulder, as her punk rocker cloths, made it obvious that she was rich. SHe didn't care, her parents didn't even know she was here until she sent them a letter, they replied with money.

Gee, how sweet of them. SHe rolled her eyes as she walked down the halls, some students stared at her, and she glared at them back. She didn't like it when people stared. She sighed angrily as she stopped at her new dorm room. Opening it with the key, she didn't know if anyone was in here yet, she didn't care.

Val was known to have a temper, she controled fire after all and it came with the personality. SHe sat on the bed and just glared at the floor, She was angry most of the time, course you would be too if your parents ignored you your whole life. She pulled out her class list and surveyed it. Seeing the subjects and where the rooms will be.

Her red eyes, glided across the paper, as her hand gripped it hard. She saw smoke comming from the paper and found that she was setting it onfire. "s**t!" she said stomping it out. But it was too late, the damage was done and she couldn't read it anymore. "Perfact." She growled, she would have to go to the office and ask for a new one.

...and a hot body, but dont under estimate me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:47 am
((....Ok....I think this entire Guild is pretty much dead. NO ONE IS EVER ON!! ...I am sorry but I am quitting this rp, as well as this guild. Good-bye ))  

Havoc_of_Hearts

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items