Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:36 pm
krishnath
kitsunegami
Negai Boshi
That MMO you came across...was it PokemonCrater by any chance? hey had that same problem.....

Seems like a good idea. I'm begining to think the games should all be designed by Gaians.......

I think it was simply called "Pokemon Online" but that website doesn't seem to exist anymore so I can't verify it.

I remember that one, it was started by a bunch of russian (i think they where russians anyway) programmers that had no concept of intellectual property nor had they asked permission from nintendo. If I remember correctly, they where threatened with legal action if they did not shut down.

*shrugs*
PokemonCrater shut down back in December. It wasn't very good, but it was nice to battle on the internet. I wish Nintendo'd do that too...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:46 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
kitsunegami
Negai Boshi
That MMO you came across...was it PokemonCrater by any chance? hey had that same problem.....

Seems like a good idea. I'm begining to think the games should all be designed by Gaians.......

I think it was simply called "Pokemon Online" but that website doesn't seem to exist anymore so I can't verify it.

I remember that one, it was started by a bunch of russian (i think they where russians anyway) programmers that had no concept of intellectual property nor had they asked permission from nintendo. If I remember correctly, they where threatened with legal action if they did not shut down.

*shrugs*
PokemonCrater shut down back in December. It wasn't very good, but it was nice to battle on the internet. I wish Nintendo'd do that too...

Well, who is to say that they are not working on just such a game? And that is the reason that Pokemon Crater was shut down?  

krishnath

Raienn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:22 am
lol Late post...I haven't been to this guild for a while...

I think a pokemon version of nintendogs would be pretty cool. I saw my little cousin playing with it, and I thought, "how cool would it be to interact with your pokemon like that?" I mean, really interact with it. lol Playing and feeding it would be nice (so would battling but I wouldn't know how to incorporate that...). And maybe your whole team can be on the screen at once so you can see them interact and see if they get along with each other and stuff.

Sounds kind of simple, but I think it would be cute. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:53 am
Raienn

I think a pokemon version of nintendogs would be pretty cool. I saw my little cousin playing with it, and I thought, "how cool would it be to interact with your pokemon like that?" I mean, really interact with it. lol Playing and feeding it would be nice (so would battling but I wouldn't know how to incorporate that...). And maybe your whole team can be on the screen at once so you can see them interact and see if they get along with each other and stuff.

... Sounds like "Hey You Pikachu!"  

Junk the Guild

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:53 pm
E-Hero Omega
Raienn

Ah, I remember Hey You Pikachu! I wasted dozens of hours on that game, and Pikachu never listened to me very well. Plus it made my mom think I was talking to myself when I played it. Memorable times, not so memorable game.......
On a less sarcastic note, a sort of Pokemon-style Nintendogs with a hint of Hey You Pikachu on the DS would be nice(especially if you could talk to a Pokemon other than frikken Pikachu); though I wouldn't want to try bathing a Tyrannitar or picking up a Snorlax's poo......
Thirdly, there is a WiiWare game coming out for download sometime after WiiWare comes out called Pokemon Ranch(or something like it) that lets you upload Pokemon onto it a la PBR and interact with them with a Mii, though I have no idea if it has any other purpose aside from that.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:22 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
E-Hero Omega
Raienn

Ah, I remember Hey You Pikachu! I wasted dozens of hours on that game, and Pikachu never listened to me very well. Plus it made my mom think I was talking to myself when I played it. Memorable times, not so memorable game.......
On a less sarcastic note, a sort of Pokemon-style Nintendogs with a hint of Hey You Pikachu on the DS would be nice(especially if you could talk to a Pokemon other than frikken Pikachu); though I wouldn't want to try bathing a Tyrannitar or picking up a Snorlax's poo......
Thirdly, there is a WiiWare game coming out for download sometime after WiiWare comes out called Pokemon Ranch(or something like it) that lets you upload Pokemon onto it a la PBR and interact with them with a Mii, though I have no idea if it has any other purpose aside from that.

The person who watches over your pokemon can give you pokedex entries your missing, and she can trade you some pokemon.  

blue_man_of_destruction

BrittHintiru

Demonic Phantom

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:15 pm
it still in progress but i think thay shuld make a game where everthing is opshional no real story line but you can do any thing to a limit (no real violance) you could be good or bad, battle in gropes, make clubs, SLEEP!, ect. like a cobnishion of all the games sort of.

pm me what u think.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:10 pm
i htink they should come out with a whole new region, with all new pokemon, all new pplz and all new items!!! i have been thinking of somethine like pokemon Topaz, and pokemon Opal, my friend is an awesome artist and we have a few drawing of new starters and a few rares. i cant remember what region we came up with but it was awesome  

blueRose98

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items