and my roomsliek, kinda messy and my mom is all liek
"THATS NOT HOW GIRLS ARE"
she compares me to liek, teh perrrfect girl >.>

butliek, my brothers are chilll.

i<333themmm.

theyreliek, my heroess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:51 am
@[purple banana]: lol. You use "like" so many times. XD XD

I have two siblings, one 3-yr old half-sister and one 13/14 yr-old full-blooded sister.

Umm..yeah. >.> The young one is cute, a tad annoying, but its tje older on of my younger sister I talk to the most, though she's hitting puberty like hell and she has so much attitude stuck in her butt. >.<  

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

Chongathan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:42 am
how do you feel about your younger siblings?

None

how do you feel about your older siblings?

Great

how do your parents treat you in comparison to the other sibling?

We get along

do you like being the oldest?

I'm not

do you like being the youngest?

Nope

and then jus tell me your story ( any other opinions)

My family is a bunch of morons and ******** neutral Even if my siblings are great then are still retarded.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:08 pm
How do you feel about your younger siblings?
How do you feel about your older siblings?

None at all, I'm an only child~

How do your parents treat you in comparison to the other siblings?

*I'll just use my cousins for the sake of conversation ^^;;
They just dive straight for the best qualities in other people without even considering the person as an individual... frankly this annoys me a lot sometimes ><

Mom: You need to be more like your cousin Anthony!
Me: His room is clean, I'll agree.. but do you really want me to practice bad studying habits?

Do you like being the oldest?
Do you like being the youngest?

I suppose being an only child makes me both the youngest AND the oldest =P

Though it kind of feels like my parents treat me as both quite a lot... tell me how I should act in comparison to other people and to act more mature neutral

And then just tell me your story (any other opinions)

Lessee... I'm an only child with parents old enough to be my grandparents, and they cling to me like "flies to sticky paper" (quoted from one of my friends). Me being the only child and this their first try at raising a child.... I've missed out on a good lot of stuff in my life neutral  

Z741

Wolfs Pride

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:39 pm
im in the middle
wich i totally hate crying
my parents xpect me 2 b the 'rolemodle' 4 my younger brother
n my older sister xpects that also
n my brother is like sososososo annoying
every1 of my frendz hate him!!!!!!!!!!!
idk y he even has frendz stare
so yea..............  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:11 am
I don't have any younger siblings... except for my dog tiger, who I refer to my "little brother".

I want an older brother! I have no idea why... but all my friends have like older brothers and they're fun!

I'm an only child. emo

It gets kinda lonely but all my friends who have siblings so want to trade with me.  

psychotic LEE

Ice Opal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:43 pm
Im youngest and i hav an older brother.
I HATE him [sometimes]
I just luv him for the company and his help for my homework....

and i HATE him wen he gets mad [easily?] and yells at me fah doin dat.
even wen he loses his DS game, he getz MAD. O_O
(Well, i woukd too but, ehh..)

He also luvs games so much even IM richer than him. >.>
lol.
u could say that i [dont care] bout money, but..yea, u see wut i meen. :]
I hate to share the computer with him crying crying crying
but he plays his Nintendo DS everyday (I dont play mine) so i get more time.... ^_^

So thuts it im typin, checkin out oda stuff. Chao!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:46 pm
psychotic LEE
I don't have any younger siblings... except for my dog tiger, who I refer to my "little brother".

I want an older brother! I have no idea why... but all my friends have like older brothers and they're fun!

I'm an only child. emo

It gets kinda lonely but all my friends who have siblings so want to trade with me.

AWW, that sux. DX
but having a big bro [like me] could be a bit annoying but u could hav another [friend?] so yea.
bu tit could be lame sometimes. -_-  

Ice Opal

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:56 am
Ice Opal
psychotic LEE

I'm an only child. emo

AWW, that sux. DX
but having a big bro [like me] could be a bit annoying but u could hav another [friend?] so yea.
bu tit could be lame sometimes. -_-

Well, hahaha. How old is he? I'm thinking maybe like, 4 years older or something. I have this childhood friend who is 4 years older than me, I think, and he's like a kinda big brother figure... But now it's a bit awkward cause we don't really talk and stuff. But we share interests and stuff. And he's reallly nice! Hahahaha. But maybe that's because we aren't REALLY related, he actually has an older sister, and he's nice to her as well. And she's not the nicest person on earth and stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
5 words: being an only child SUCKS!

* it's oh so lonely ;__;
* no way to ask siblings for homework help
* no chance to play video games cause I'm a "girl".
* everything is expected of you
* don't have a little brother/sister to adore and love T.T(Like in a Tohru & Kisa kind of way)

I want a twin. So much easier that way because you can like, use the other person's homework and copy it(and vice versa) Also, life wouldn't be so lonely. More drama! NEED MORE DRAMA and EXCITEMENT in this silent house >__>;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CafeOrchid

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:17 am
cheerfulangel
5 words: being an only child SUCKS!

* it's oh so lonely ;__;
* no way to ask siblings for homework help
* no chance to play video games cause I'm a "girl".
* everything is expected of you
* don't have a little brother/sister to adore and love T.T(Like in a Tohru & Kisa kind of way)

I want a twin. So much easier that way because you can like, use the other person's homework and copy it(and vice versa) Also, life wouldn't be so lonely. More drama! NEED MORE DRAMA and EXCITEMENT in this silent house >__>;;

YES!
THAT IS HOW I FEEL.
LIKE, A TWIN BROTHER THOUGH. I THINK GIRLS ARE QUITE BITCHY. HAHAHA. WELL, A SISTER WOULD BE NICE TOO BUT THEN YOU KNOW, competition for the guys, unless he was gay.... crap, I'm ranting again (=  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:45 pm
I'm The youngest in my family I have one older brother that is 14 years old...almost every hour or half an hour we get in a fight...I mostly like it when he helps me on my hw though lol...  

TiffanyTiffTiff

soyXsauce

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:51 pm
ok thanks guys. well i'm done now. so this thread can be deleted now. ^_^  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items