What race are you going to be?
  Angel
  Demon
  Werewolf
  Vampire
  Elf
  Neko
  Human
  Gold! (That isn't a race, but have fun! ^^ )
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:19 am
Kellen whirled quickly around at the sound of Ronin's voice, glaring... then softening when he realized who it was. "Ah... Ronin." He said releived. "I thought..." He froze in midsentence. "Ronin, get over here now..." he said quietly, drawing his blade slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:46 pm
Ronin scampered closer to Kellen, confused and not knowing what's up. "What's wrong, Kellen?" He saw him drawing his blade. "Is there trouble?"  

HaJoeKen

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:12 pm
Kellen didn't answer, just pulled his dagger free of his sheath and launched himself forward, pushing Ronin back towards Katherine on his way, and slashed downward at the figure, which exploded into dust. "We have to move! These thing travel in packs." He whirled just as another figure appeared and barely avoided losing his head, instead receiving a long slash across his back. He grunted, but kept going, grabbing their hands, and ran as fast as his legs would take him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:09 pm
"What the..what are those things?!?" Ronin looked back as he was being pulled by Kellen. He stumbled at first upon being pulled, but he was able to get his footing and ran to keep up with Kellen.  

HaJoeKen

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:07 pm
Kellen didn't answer, he just ran; he was in panic, another emotion he'd received from so much time spent around humans. Here? Here?! but this isn't anywhere near a power spring! then he realized why they had come, but kept his mouth shut.

Gail shot up from his pallet, where he had been sleeping fitfully. "What the..." The town was brighter than it should have been in the evening. a festival, maybe...? that thought was tossed straight out the window as a scream reached his ears. Gail was awake all at once and leapt to his feet, grabbed the reigns to his horse, who was nervously pawing the ground, and leapt on its back, not even bothering to pull on his cloak. "Move!" he yelled, and they took off towards the town.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:53 pm
Roni nwas still confused as he was dragged along by Kellen. He looked around to try and get a glimpse of those beings that attacked Kellen.  

HaJoeKen

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:55 pm
Kellen glanced back; there was only three figures chasing them. Where were the others...? he looked back to the front, and he realized what had happened; the others were blocking the alleyway in front of them. Oh man... I can't fight this many! There was only one way out... Gripping Ronin and Katherines wrists tighter, he made a sharp left turn, straight into a wall and dashed to the base, set his foot on the concrete of the wall... and ran straight up the wall without loosing any of his speed, launching them onto the top of the building.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:33 am
Luna smiled then walked into the kitchen & started slicing the appled in halves. then coring them. She tied back her hair & watched her hands. She moved around the kitchen with unnnatural grace as if she knew nothing else in the world. She smiled a motherly smile the whole time, humming as she went. Once in a while one of the children would stop her for either help or to get approval on an art work or grades. She didn't seem like one to steal but then again she had good reason too. as the apples baked & the pie now cooled on the window sill filling the air with a mouth watering sent, she began to clean the house from top to bottom with layla helping as much as she could  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:19 pm
Ronin found himself on top of a building along with Katherine and Kellen. "Just who or what are those people? Why are they after us..or you maybe?" Ronin gripped the hilt of his katana, ready to defend himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm
Kellen shook his head. "I don't have time to explain, Ronin. We have to go... or you can stay here and let them kill you." he paused, glancing down. the figures were just figuring out what had happened. "We have a few seconds, actually... alright, I'll be straight; they're after Katherine. I can't tell you why, but I promise you they are. now lets go."

Gail galloped into town, and into a cacophony of screams and cries for help; part of the town was burning, and shadowy figures flew too and fro, stopping occassionally to sniff the air. Why are they... no time for thought now. He flung himself from the shadow and ran forward, intent on protecting the townspeople.  

Gail Akriest

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:13 pm
[I wonder if this thread is still alive. o.o Sorry for leaving so unexpectedly. Had some family problems going at home. They took away my computer.]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff