Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply Members: Creation
Sasuke's art corner.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catch Frase
  Gao
  Ayuu
  Uguu
  "V"
  *fuko state* (had to add it XP )
View Results

Pure Broken Wings

Lonely Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:57 pm
this is my favorite scene in clannad. i like my picture but i REALLY want you to tell me if you see anything wrong (don't tell me to draw on white paper... i'm always too afraid to do that so that can't be helped)... but don't forget to comment on my good points too ^-^

my favorite scene:
User Image

this is something i drew in math today... so i don't think that it's so good, but i liked doing the wind effect. i like the scene at the end of the movie where he has the white coat so drawing it just sounded fun ^-^ (fact: one of my many nicknames is Yukito)

Movie Yukito:
User Image

short haired Misuzu:
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:31 pm
Wow! Really pretty! XD I like his eyes, and her... eyelids, and the shadows. :3 Good job! Do more! :3  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:58 am
Wow, most fanart tends to be warped or something, but this is great. Got anymore you made? I have to agree though. That scene was precious.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:47 pm
thanks uhh i'll just post them here and rename the... thing. this is probably my bes one tho... i put it on my deviant art and now i even have imitators XP
(here is the imitator http://kannikax3.deviantart.com/art/Clannad-74998475)

(here's mine http://pure-broken-wings.deviantart.com/art/Clannad-my-favorite-scene-71438615)

[i'll post the pics in my original post.]  

Pure Broken Wings

Lonely Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 pm
Like yours more. It has more detail and shading. Shading is one of my favorite things in art. Awesome job. If you want, a tip my art teacher taught me about 8 years ago was to take a paper towel or toilet paper and smudge the shading area. It makes it look so much better. Test it out before doing it on actual drawings first though to get the hang of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:43 am
XP thanks. i used to smudge them but then i found out it made doing the shadeing less fun for me and shadeing is one of the parts that i love to do in my drawing because it's fun, but thankls for the tip ^-^  

Pure Broken Wings

Lonely Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Koholos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:03 pm
Aww, missed this when it went up.
I love the scene.

Movie Yukito looks a little bit too thin, especially his head, which I think is because his neck seems really wide. I think if you were to widen his chin a little bit, and play around with the part in his hair, his proportions would come a little more into whack.

The other two are absolutely great. If I need some art done, I guess I know who to call.  
Members: Creation

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games