Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Billboard Interview

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you still have feelings for the exclamation?
  Yeah...
  No, I'm over it.
  I never had feelings for it.
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:09 pm
Panic At The Disco are going to be featured on the cover of the next issue of Billboard magazine. 4laugh Here is a video of an interview with Ryan and Brendon and clips from the photoshoot.

My view on the interview...overall, it was okay. Ryan kind of bothered me with his sarcastic "sorry" when they were talking about the exclamation point, but I actually do like what Brendon said about it. It's also super funny when Brendon talks about his big mouth. xD And Brendon's pose at the end is adorkable. Spencer's hair looks really great in this photoshoot, too.

Brendon Urie
It was never really a big deal to us, but I guess we didn't ever realize how big of a deal it was other kids or other fans that like our band. So, we didn't know it was going to cause such a hype, and then when it did, it was just kind of funny.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Wow. Ryan was being sarcastic. Aww the faces that brendon makes.
Oh and haha!
"Maybe that's how rumors start! Because I open my mouth!"
-Brendon
My god! Why do they always gets BrenDON's name wrong?! It's frikken Brendon! Not Brandon!
But anyways.
I like it. biggrin

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:31 pm
takashi_sahoko

Oh and haha!
-Brendon
My god! Why do they always gets BrenDON's name wrong?! It's frikken Brendon! Not Brandon!
But anyways.
I like it. biggrin

Yeah, I'm sort of getting sick of that mistake. gonk I didn't really mind it at first, but now it's really starting to bug me. It's sort of disrespectful, too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:32 pm
takashi_sahoko

Oh and haha!
-Brendon
But anyways.
I like it. biggrin

Seriously. It's annoying. I mean, SERIOUSLY. They can't even spell his name when they are interviewing them. Well the people who make the video. Why don't they at least search on the internet how to spell it? confused

Panda Cheval

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:01 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

Oh and haha!
-Brendon
But anyways.
I like it. biggrin

Seriously. It's annoying. I mean, SERIOUSLY. They can't even spell his name when they are interviewing them. Well the people who make the video. Why don't they at least search on the internet how to spell it? confused

If that was me I would have snapped by then. Just like this girl in myspace. I said her name wrong by accident and she snapped at me. It as my first time meeting her too. And what annoys me. They even say Brandon. In front of him. How Rude!

Okay so there's this 6th grader called named Brendon. And his last name I don't know how to spell it, but his last name starts with a U. So I'm like. Whoa! If only the rest of your last name was rie!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:03 pm
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

Oh and haha!
-Brendon
But anyways.
I like it. biggrin

If that was me I would have snapped by then. Just like this girl in myspace. I said her name wrong by accident and she snapped at me. It as my first time meeting her too. And what annoys me. They even say Brandon. In front of him. How Rude!

Okay so there's this 6th grader called named Brendon. And his last name I don't know how to spell it, but his last name starts with a U. So I'm like. Whoa! If only the rest of your last name was rie!

That 6th grader would be one of the awesomest kids ever with a awesome
name like that cool

Panda Cheval

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:11 pm
takashi_sahoko

Oh and haha!
-Brendon
But anyways.
I like it. biggrin

You'd think they'd get it right after three years. Wow...it's been three years.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:11 pm
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
takashi_sahoko

Oh and haha!
-Brendon
But anyways.
I like it. biggrin

That 6th grader would be one of the awesomest kids ever with a awesome
name like that cool

Shyucks. rofl Yeah he would be.
And he sings too! But he's suck a shortie. It's so adorable how he talks.

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:10 pm
I'm at the part about their own beds, and rofl heart
It's funny so far. Brendon laughs like a dork 4laugh

And I'm sorry but I'm kind of like "ughh" whenever Ryan starts going on about the Beatles. I like the Beatles. I like Ryan. I like Panic!'s new music. So I don't mind if they're influenced by the Beatles or look up to them or anything... but does he have to mention them in every single interview? xp
Oh and I still don't like his hair. I know some of you think it's cute... I think it looks like when some little kid decides to let his best bud chop off his bangs.

BRENDON SAID SHOWS IN BELGIUM. WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?! domokun Okay I just listened again and I did not imagine that. Belgium. How is it possible that I don't know about this?! He must be mistaken or something gonk

Ohh I'm kinda freaking out. But I checked their myspace and patdonline and stuff and there's no new tour dates announced gonk

& yes the exclamation point thing is ughh.
They could at least say something like "Well we are sorry we upset so many fans, but we really didn't think anyone would care and we like it better this way.." or something, you know? Instead of just like being all "psh sorry rolleyes " about it domokun sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:22 pm
I'm probably sure, Poly, that Brendon would book extra shows in Belgium.
Since you guys are newlyweds. wink

That interview was interesting. stare Ryan's "sorry" hurt my feelings.

All I can say is that, I love what the photographers are doing with Panic!'s poses. :]

GoodbyeLights

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:39 pm
GoodbyeLights

All I can say is that, I love what the photographers are doing with Panic!'s poses. :]

His tone made me feel that he really don't care but. I still love him. 4laugh Yeah Poly. I mean you guys are newlyweds. Pretty soon Little Pondons running around!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:16 pm
takashi_sahoko
GoodbyeLights

His tone made me feel that he really don't care but. I still love him. 4laugh Yeah Poly. I mean you guys are newlyweds. Pretty soon Little Pondons running around!

PONDON.
Wow, that was creative.
xD

But yes, I would have to agree with you, Takashi.
3nodding

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:27 pm
~[girlygirl]~
takashi_sahoko
GoodbyeLights

PONDON.
Wow, that was creative.
xD

But yes, I would have to agree with you, Takashi.
3nodding

Thank you.
-Elvis-
Thank you very much.
xD

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items