Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply Anime: Air
This series is depressing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uprising_student_leader

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:09 pm
It starts really well. But like in te 5th episode it starts to get depressing the ending made me cry crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:41 pm
The depressing parts actually supposed to start at episode 4. 2-3 work up to the end of Kano's arc, but the fourth episode, though not as powerful as the rest of the series, had it's depressing moments, such as Shiraho's number, if you get my drift, and how Kano tries to play the harikari card.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

CageNightwind
Crew

Desirable Genius

10,150 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:38 am
It IS quite the heart wrencher.. but it is beautiful and adorable, and occaisionally hilarious. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:25 am
Thats Key Visual for you, a good anime well done.
I reckon they did a good job on it, especially on how they kinda put different endings on each of them:

Movie: They get it on but dies and he leaves like.. nothing happend (well... not like notihng happend but... then again yes.. just that Yukito travels and well... left as soon as after she died..)

Series: imo sadder than the movie itself however got some bit of happyness at the very end.

Manga: Not as sad as the others, not the type of thing to look for romance, happy ending but she's not with Yukito (she lives happily with Haruka, but before she was heartbroken Yukito wasent there anymore..)

Ritsuka_Rit Chan_

Anime: Air

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff