Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Naruto

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D_8olphin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:33 pm
Why do we like Naruto so much or any anime i luv to watch it but i don't know why its so addicting  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:42 pm
It is sort of addicting. Has anyone read the naruto Shippuden manga 388 yet?  

RanpuKuroTenshi

reverie25-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:02 am
yeah
sasuke's eyes was plucked out*gross*
but it went back again
now itachi is using "amaterasu"....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:58 am
I think the reason everyone likes Naruto is they want to see him make it big but no one, not even the creator knows how it'll end. I want it to end with him merging with the Kyuubi, marrying Hinata and becoming Hokage.  

Darth_Magus1

LucyOnee

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:58 am
I think it is addicting because it is a great serie. It has lots of action, good humor both the story line and the art is good too XD It is a great serie.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:59 am
I really enjoyed the beginning section but the fights started to get waay too drawn out for me to enjoy, so I've given up on the series. But it was amazing when I read it.  

Zalantra

Totaku Chuuei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:48 pm
D_8olphin
Why do we like Naruto so much or any anime i luv to watch it but i don't know why its so addicting

It's addicting because little boys and men that still think they are little boys can live out their ninja fantasies through kids closer to their age getting savagely beaten over and over again, in which case, It's also great if you are ***** masochistic, I guess. See, with this show, there are tons of characters so everyone is bound to bond or realte to at least one of them, and since they all get their fair share of action through the 3,034,086,378 episodes, one can also enjoy seeing their favorite use his/her severely overdone ninjutsu techniques, most of which (all of which) are inadequetly explored as to how or why they work.
That's what makes it fun! Duh, why didn't you see that! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:25 am
i don't watch it anymore but i did like the wide variety of techniques. Everyone has their own style. So Itachi plucked out sasuke's eyes?  

Robiroth

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:47 pm
When Sasuke got his eyes plucked out, that was like a Genjutsu or something. Okay I'm going to give spoilers to those who did not read the current manga. Sasuke finally kills Itachi. Then goes unconsious, and Tobi takes him to a cave-like place and reveals that he is Madara Uchiha. Then Sasuke somehow uses the Ameterasu. Turns out that Itachi somehow transfered his Sharingan power to Sasuke. THE BIGGEST SPOILER IS.............THAT ITACHI GAVE HIS POWERS TO SASUKE BECAUSE HE WANTED TO PROTECT HIM. VERY OOC ITACHI.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:28 pm
i think it's so addicting because you get hooked to the characters. everyone has a character that their totally in love with and wants to watch to find out what happens to that specific character.  

punk_rocker_wanabe

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:57 pm
What do you guys think about Sasuke's new Sharingan?  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games