Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Serenity (needs opinions) - Best Anime? Good Graphics? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silencebetrayed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:54 pm
Hrm I'll probably download a few episodes and watch it XD Whenever I get a chance >.> Got in the mood to work on a layout last night and didn't go to bed. Just took a cat nap >.<

But I'll be adding a Castlevania layout to my website soonish XD. You can preview it on my profile. :s I'll be fiddling with it at random today, so ignore bobbling-floating-corpses around the page XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:00 am
Okay I finished a Castlevania layout and added it to the website. Preview on my profile at the moment until I start working on the next layout xD  

silencebetrayed

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:18 pm
That's a very beautiful Castlevania layout! blaugh I haven't played any of the games myself but just looking at it, I think it looks very nice. Artistic *nods*.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:13 pm
thanx XD lol castlevania is one of my favorite games to play along with the final fantasy series XD I thought about doing a final fantasy layout as well :3 I dunno there are a lot of FF layouts out there sweatdrop  

silencebetrayed

Zalantra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:23 am
Really? The ones I found I didn't really like that much... You could probably do one of your favorite character from a specific series?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:07 am
What do you think is the best anime? Ouran High School Host Club
Why do you think that? It's funny, good graphics, good story, great characters. Reverse harem. It's the best. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge is kinda like it too. Good, but the characters all have weird lips.
Which anime do you think has the best story line? Ouran, Tsubasa, Shugo Chara, Fruits Basket or Black Cat. They all have good stories ;(!
Which anime do you think has the best graphics? All of the ones I mentioned have good graphics, I don't normally watch stuff with bad graphics.
Which anime do you think has the best soundtrack? Ouran, Zero no Tsukaima, Shugo Chara, Black Lagoon.  

Keetzilla

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces