Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:20 am
fuufuu blue
"good. what color is it." he said touching the back of her head messing around with her vision a bit until he felt she got it right. she couldn't feel it but he was messing with her vision.
Luna was a bit confused "Well thats simple it..." she stopped herself she was about to say grey but it was changing for some reason"....It's....orange?" she asked more then she stated her answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:49 am
he sighed. "hmmm what am i doing wrong.." he said mostly to himself. he then walked up behind her and whisper in her ear to relax. he put his hands on her waist and moved so the his chest was to her back. he then transfered his vision to her seeing what she see's.
"energy sight changes everything to blue, or some shade of it. energy of a object is found as a white outline. everything has this out line even humans. beings such as me and you brother that hold alot of energy would appear white and almost blinding, but a rock would have a small white outline over it. can you see it now?" he asked

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:58 am
fuufuu blue
he sighed. "hmmm what am i doing wrong.." he said mostly to himself. he then walked up behind her and whisper in her ear to relax. he put his hands on her waist and moved so the his chest was to her back. he then transfered his vision to her seeing what she see's.
"energy sight changes everything to blue, or some shade of it. energy of a object is found as a white outline. everything has this out line even humans. beings such as me and you brother that hold alot of energy would appear white and almost blinding, but a rock would have a small white outline over it. can you see it now?" he asked
Luna blushes lightly for a second when she felt him against her but took a deep breath & relaxed & looked again it was starting to look blue but it was still a bit blured. "A little...i mean the color is there but it's blurred a bit.."she said calmly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:55 am
he smiled. "its ok its not going to look clear at first, it's almost like playing a new video game, with out instuctions. you have to break into it." he said

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:53 am
fuufuu blue
he smiled. "its ok its not going to look clear at first, it's almost like playing a new video game, with out instuctions. you have to break into it." he said
"Yeah I understand." She said & she truned to look at him but the ligt of his energy caught her eye & she imediatly looked away with her eyes closed tighter out of habit "******** hell...." she muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:04 am
"thas why i said look at the rock not me. i have way to much energy for you to look at me, it's like looking at the sun. so try not to look at me ok." he said as he turned behind her  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:35 am
fuufuu blue
"thas why i said look at the rock not me. i have way to much energy for you to look at me, it's like looking at the sun. so try not to look at me ok." he said as he turned behind her
"Yeah I get that now..." she said rubbing her eyes "Damn that hurt..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:57 pm
"just look at the rock not me." he said, it seemed that she was starting to get it, because if she wasn't she would be able to look at him. he honestly was alittle bit happy that se was getting it so quickly.  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:32 am
fuufuu blue
"just look at the rock not me." he said, it seemed that she was starting to get it, because if she wasn't she would be able to look at him. he honestly was alittle bit happy that se was getting it so quickly.
Luna had to open her eyes trying to get the spots to go away. "Ummm....I think there is a probably." she knew she had opened her eyes she knew it but then why was she still seeing with energy?  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff