Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Patch Problem =S Not like before.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:37 am
I'm trying to do the current patch that was released on Jan. 30th, but mine won't patch. I keep getting "Unable to establish connection with the server". I tried the manual patch, it just made things worse. When I did that, I kept getting "Unable to connect to login server. Either you're not online, or Maple Story is going through a server check" I checked the site, there is no server check, and I am online[how else would I be typing this]. I called one of my friends, you could hear Maple Story on the computer in the background. I asked her how she got it to work, she said she did the patch normally. I called my other friend, but he was having problems like me.

Can someone tell me how I could get Maple Story to work again?

Notes on the patch: It keeps freezing. It's extremely slow. Sometimes, it doesn't come up at all.

This is just me on the laptop. I tried it on the desktop, I got the same problem.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:56 am
i don't know, i had the same problem, but it took me 18 tries to get it to work, keep trying it might work, eventually  

H3NRYSAN

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:04 am
Update:

The patch is working, but it stops at "Creating Base.wz" What now?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:22 pm
I had this problem a few hours ago. I just deleted maple via control panel and downloaded the full maple client again off the nexon website. Otherwise, try the manual patch. Though, I tried manually patching and it was still stuck at base too.  

Igneus Sanguis

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:53 am
*sigh* I'm just gonna redownload the game, again.

From now on, no manual patch.

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff