Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
A nice little paper

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the paper?
  Yeah, I found it very logical.
  No. Just some idiot babbling on about things I already know.
  heh, heh, you must be this beautiful to ride the Quagmire, heh, heh, aaaalriiight.
View Results

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:51 pm
While I was strolling along the internet the other day, there was a link on one of the websites I went to that led to a paper trying to prove god's existence. Its main point was that how earth is so perfectly suited for life that it must have been created by some divine being. Now, I wanted to see how much more logical the atheistic side was, so I searched google and found this. I found it to be a very nice little paper whose purpose was basically to disprove beyond all reasonable doubt the existence of an omnipotent god. I think it should hold a nice amount of things to add the any argument you happen to be caught in with any religious person. Of course, most of this stuff you may have already thought of, but I can't help but share this paper with you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:34 pm
I read the whole thing. It was amazing. Everything on there I think I may have already known, but didn't know I knew, and also didn't comprehend. And now I do. Wow. eek  

Kuakuu

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff