Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:00 pm
User Image

Welcome to Yu Yu Hakusho when Parody Takes over.
Please do keep a track on this post, as when I give updates they will be there, but also don't post in this thread, this is for
Crew and myself only to post in for updates and ideas. Please just read and etc. If you have and Question you need answered please pm me or post it in the help thread, thank you.
Now for other info, here we go!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:38 pm
The Rules

[1]Your first violation of these rules will get you your first warning.
[2]Your second violation will get you a second warning.
[3]I'm god here so ish the Drunk Lloyd, Also Neko_Shinobi is our lovely goddess and also [[ Midnight Angel ]] if I or Lloyd aren't around.

[4]Follow the Gaia TOS. Breaking of this rule will result in automatic banning and will not be tolerated.
    [5]Be a friendly member. Don't start fights and, if someone tries to start one, don't reply.
    [6]Don't create hate threads or spam in a n00bish fashion.
    [7]Don't spam period.
    [8]Effing YAY
    [9]Do not bump stickies! Don't bump period.
    [10]If you have problems with a member, settle it OUTSIDE of the guild.
    [11]If you spot somone breaking the rules, report them to one of OUR guild moderators (or myself) and we'll handle it. Do NOT take matters into your own hands.
    [12]Try to keep chat-speak (u, ur, etc.) to a minimum. We all like to read what's being said.

[13]Keep all random chit-chat in the proper subforum.
    [14]Swearing is allowed.
    [15]When posting pictures anywhere in this guild, be sure to post LINKS, unless they are icons. Even so, image-heavy threads should at least carry a warning in the title. All page-stretching images will be removed or changed to links.
    [16]Keep everything PG 14 or a low NC 17

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:47 pm
Updates////

Feb, 5th/2010
Haven't updated in ages, or at all for a matter. So now It's time to update. By the looks of it, The Guild is starting to pick up with random Role plays and many other things. But we need more activity! So I was thinking, Who wants to have a contest? You, You and the guy behind you? Awesome, Now because of this, It's only an update I'll be posting a link to the Contest form for a epic contest page for a contest! <3
Contest Link <3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:30 pm
April 18th 2010

More less and Update! Also a Warning. For those who joined the guild and haven't posted. This is the Warning, and I'll send out to emails to those who joined as well. But if you don't not post a profile or post in other areas then I will be removing you from the guild.

Thank you.
-- Kid.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody Takes over

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items