Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
lol...i snapped!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue_Innis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:47 pm
lol its so ******** funny how quickly i snapped. nobody ever actually loved me! They were just phony feelings spread by the biggest phonies! Iwouldnt be suprised if Net slum ended up being a major hangout for phonies! We are all Liars!!! every single one of us! lol its so ******** funny if you think about it! Everything is pointless! There was never a point to begin with! Were destined for nothing. Fate is just a phony word created by the biggest phonies! The fallacies of man... its so ******** funny! ALL OF IT IS FUNNY!!!! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:34 pm
oops my last reply! lol lol. broken and strained. I bow to you all. thank you.  

Blue_Innis

EM0 Shino

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:10 pm
How nice.
I always knew that.
There's no such thing as a real happy ending as I usually say to break some fantasy of others.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:47 pm
Well that is quite negative of you. And yet you find you must post it here? What are you expecting out of it? Pity? By voicing your pains you are simply desperately seeking someone to come to your aid. If you were actually as unloved as you say, you wouldn't find the need to post such...what's the word...meaningless opinions? You just want someone to say "Poor baby, it'll be all right. Let mama take care of it." Do you know how many possible ways there are to kill yourself just by simply staying in your own house, Atoli? If you don't have the balls to confront your problems directly, ten that's okay. However, don't take it out on people who've been nothing but nice to you. Suck it up; everyone has problems, some worse than yours. Suppress it or express it. Just don't tell us if you are ONLY expecting a pity party.

Oh, by the way, "It's gonna be alright, babe. Just you wait."

The Slate Scholar
Crew

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:13 pm
Jump off a cliff. Satisfy us all more. Whiny b*****d.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:24 pm
biggrin Sounds like SOMEONE just finished reading The Catcher in the Rye.  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:53 pm
Ok. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:07 pm
Stop bitching and suck it up.

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items