Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Fluoride poison?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kajunk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:35 am
I wanted to see what you guys think of this.. basically you can google any article about fluoride being bad for you etc...

Here are some pieces I thought were interesting...

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him.” [A convenient light lobotomy]

Independent scientific evidence over the past 50 plus years has shown that sodium fluoride shortens our life span, promotes various cancers and mental disturbances, and most importantly, makes humans stupid, docile, and subservient, all in one neat little package. There is increasing evidence that aluminum in the brain is a causative factor in Alzheimer's Disease

American public needs to understand is the fact that Sodium Fluoride is nothing more (or less) than a hazardous waste by-product of the nuclear and aluminum industries. In addition to being the primary ingredient in rat and cockroach poisons, it is also a main ingredient in anesthetic, hypnotic, and psychiatric drugs as well as military NERVE GAS! Why, oh why then is it allowed to be added to the toothpastes and drinking water of the American people?

Historically, this substance was quite expensive for the worlds' premier chemical companies to dispose of - but in the 50's and 60's - Alcoa and the entire aluminum industry - with a vast overabundance of the toxic waste - SOMEHOW sold the FDA and our government on the insane (but highly profitable) idea of buying this poison at a 20,000% markup and then injecting it into our water supply as well as into the nation's toothpastes and dental rinse.

OH and this is lovely...

Let's begin at the beginning: The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)

There is tons more stuffs too...
Want to discuss?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:56 am
The claim that the first spotting of fluoridated water was in Nazi camps is an outright lie. The first case of dental fluorosis recorded was during a study in 1909 in Colorado. In this study, the water was not artificially fluoridated; it was naturally high in fluoride. Better yet, if you want to talk about artificially fluoridated water, well, that happened in the US in 1945 as a result of the dental study done in 1909. Even a quick Wikipedia search would have found out that information.

Whatever the Nazis did with it is irrelevant to its dental application; if the Nazis tested to see if you could kill a man by making him write with chalk on a blackboard, that doesn't mean that chalk or blackboards are evil Nazi inventions that must be carefully watched.

As a final, quick point...why exactly are we having a discussion about conspiracy theorists and fluoride in the main forum of a Pagan discussion guild?  

Henry Dorsett Case

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:17 pm
I know I play things rather loose here, but yeah, what does this have to do with Paganism?

things nuri doesn't put up with too much: people who claim that vaccines cause autism, and chemical panic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:31 pm
Whre did you get the info?
I call bullshit.
I'd REALLY like to see how they worked out people became more submissive.

Minor amounts of flouride added to water supplies isn't the same as massive doses of it.  

patch99329

Boadicia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:12 pm
Don't believe everything you read. (Anyone in here can tell you that.) Everything is poisonous in high enough doses. Even oxygen is poisonous if too much of it is in your blood. As for the use of chemicals, most of us probably use chlorine in our laundry, and it has military applications as well. Flouride definitely hasn't made me docile. Just ask my mother.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:42 pm
Boadicia
Don't believe everything you read. (Anyone in here can tell you that.) Everything is poisonous in high enough doses. Even oxygen is poisonous if too much of it is in your blood. As for the use of chemicals, most of us probably use chlorine in our laundry, and it has military applications as well. Flouride definitely hasn't made me docile. Just ask my mother.

Oxygen is a free radical, what's more. They're partially responsible for the break down in cellular reproduction in the human body and, consequently, aging.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Boadicia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:24 am
Cuchullain
Boadicia

Oxygen is a free radical, what's more. They're partially responsible for the break down in cellular reproduction in the human body and, consequently, aging.

Did you know that chocolate contains more antioxidants that fruit and vegetables? blaugh

. . . and more fat. scream

goes to chug a vitamin E pill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:04 am
Boadicia
Cuchullain
Boadicia

Did you know that chocolate contains more antioxidants that fruit and vegetables? blaugh

According to QI (I do wish they'd cite their sources more though gonk ) chocolate is actually poisonous to humans. 22lbs is the lethal dose apparantly, but I don't think people are at risk of eating that much.  

patch99329

Boadicia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:54 pm
patch99329
Boadicia
Cuchullain
Boadicia

According to QI (I do wish they'd cite their sources more though gonk ) chocolate is actually poisonous to humans. 22lbs is the lethal dose apparantly, but I don't think people are at risk of eating that much.

Refer to my original statement. I couldn't eat that much chocolate in a whole year.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games