Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
WBC

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anti_Halifax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:58 pm
Some of you may be familiar with a group called Westbourough Baptist Church, the god hates fags guys. Personally, I think they do more damage to christianity than we will ever be able to do.
Now, I know some people hate these guys, but I really think there's too much of that with these guys already, so I tried a different tactic. Here's my letter to them.

*I love you. If he existed, maybe your god would love you, but you don't seem to think he loves, or even likes anyone. But, as he does not exist, he is incapable of love. So I will love you.
Right now, please imagine me giving you all big hugs, and saying it's ok, you don't have to be so mean to everyone, but if you want to keep doing it, that's ok. We'll keep hugging you until you feel comfortable hugging us back.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:23 pm
LOL
zomg, I love that letter : )
they give me a good laugh, even as a gay kid ><  

Yukio-Vil

Gabrielle Proctor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:57 am
Recently, they were sued for 11 million dollars, and lost. Now, they're under indictment. Maybe it will be the end of their picketing. I don't know how they're going to fund it, but they say that they are going to picket Heath Ledger's funeral because he played a homosexual in Brokeback.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:52 pm
I hate those ppl with a bloody passion.
uggh.... I think my Grandfather wants to join their line ><  

Yukio-Vil

Anti_Halifax

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:04 pm
I favorite idea for a protest would be to have a bunch of people gather around them and hug the churchies and each other, while singing john lenon's imagine at the top of our lungs.
I wonder if they'd let us hug them?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:47 pm
Gabrielle Proctor
I don't know how they're going to fund it, but they say that they are going to picket Heath Ledger's funeral because he played a homosexual in Brokeback.

This.

Crazy, crazy stuff. Fred Phelps is the leader, and his whole family is just frightening.  

PhaedraMcSpiffy

Anti_Halifax

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:37 am
I say they just need hugs. It always stops me when I'm acting a d**k.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games