Johto

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:53 pm
To even participate in htis RP event, you need to make sure you posted your profile within the Registration Fourm if you haven't already: RP Registration

Okay, since the original member who first started the Johto RP arc and hasn't even been on Gaia itself since last August, I'm re-activating it.

Basicly, everything still applies, but to those who don't remember, here are the rules---

In this RP:
You are your own original trainer. Meet new people, walk freely around without causing any trouble, or read along the story line! Most anything goes within this RP, but unfairness and rule breaking will be taken care of. Try to keep the RP within Pokemin logic which usually follows the elemental laws (Electric defeats Water, Water beats Fire, etc), unexplained/unnatural evolving ("wow, my Charmander evolved into Charazard after two battles!"), and etc.

Now, let's get going.

(I know you have already made your profiles in the main RP Registration, but this will have a more in-depth view of your character)

CHARACTER-

Username:
Character's Name:
Character's Age:
Personality:
Biography:
Status (Trainer/Gym Leader/Researcher/etc):
Looks/Picture/Trainer Card (Any of them, or all if you wish):
List of Pokemon Party (gender/level) (NG can mean 'no gender' if you wish):

-Do Not Put Your Pokemon At Level 80-100 At The Beginning To "Pwn" The Other RolePlayers; Be Fair-

Pokecharms Trainer Cards

TEAMS-
I've been thinking about this, but have decided that teams will be allowed in the Johto RP. However...there are rules to this.

You can make you own Team, consisting up to four people in each group, however, you will need to PM me about it first WITH the usernames of the people that want to join willingly (that means no signing up people without their acknowledgement).
You can not start a group without having someone with you when you do, or else the team would be really pointless.

THE BASIC RULES-
1: FOLLOW THE GAIA TOS!
2: Keep it PG 13- Kissing is fine, but not over that
3: No character bashing
4: Try to talk literately; I understand that we're not all the best spellers in the world, but at least try to pronounciate. (No 'r', 'u', 'any1', etc,etc.)
5: When talking to another user OUT OF CHARACTER, it is to be in {}[]() form
6: Talk to people by using there names it helps alot
7: When first entering the RP, slide your character in almost unnoticed; try not to switch scenes- it confuses people.

Please do not ruin this for others who are having fun.
Join in and try to participate always when you have; it's going to be frusturating if you just suddenly drop out (PM ME IF YOU DO).
If there is anything that I can do to help make this RP better, PM me.
I'm not a moderator, but if I find anyone stepping out of those easy to follow guideline, I will report.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:38 am
-Reserved for Teams- whee

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:00 am
-Reserved for the list of users who Dropped Out- whee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:02 am
-Reserved- whee

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:41 am
-sighs, smiles- I'm going to be joining in this as well.

Username: Marie - PKMN Researcher
Character's Name: Marie Rosselle
Character's Age: 17
Personality: Kind - Smart - A bit Shy+Timid - Straight to the Point - Fiery when tempered
Biography: Mary Rosselle, a seventeen-year-old girl born and raised in France. Just recently moved to Ecruteak City on her own in hopes to become a Pokemon Researcher. She's worked with other minor researchers; students who study the Unown Ruins, and Gary Oak. She's also talked to many great Professors: Oak, Ivy, and Elm.
Currently an aid for Professor Elm, traveling between Ecruteak City and New Bark Town for little errands and such. Yet, no matter how small the job, she still appriciate Elm's studies; She's always been fascinated with Pokemon Evolution.
Looks/Picture/Trainer Card: -Basicly, the same as my avi-
User Image User Image
List of Pokemon Party (gender/level): Eevee- NG/30 - Espeon- FM/33 - Umbreon- M/35

Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games