Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

horselover1009

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:23 pm
Cheza felt so thrilled. " I can't believe that I used to know you so well. I mean I knew you seemed familiar but for some reason I couldn't put a figure on it. So lets pick up the pace a bit because at this rate we won't be able to get back to the house until the sun sets and you won't be able to help Fawkes out." she grabbed Jan's hand and started to run.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:02 am
Leaps through the Labratory celing and runs down the road turning into the woods he comes across a band of people Looking at them in hatred he lunges at them . "I wont stop until your all dead."  

Shegurei-sensei

Zumae

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:20 am
Melan sits up sharply as the smell of blood, not too far off fills the air. "Huh... What is it?" Amaya asked sleepily.

" Nothing to concern yourself with, go back to sleep." Obeying, Amaya lays back down and drifts back to sleep. Melan waits a couple of minutes until she was sure Amaya was sleeping soundly then snuck out of the cabin. Melan walked into the forest following the smell of blood. What am I doing?

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:40 pm
Sobered slightly, Jan nodded once and followed, stumbling at first, after Cheza. After a few moments, she grinned. Quickly catching the girl, Jan swung her onto her back and took off at a sprint. "Now, we'll make even better time," she said over her shoulder, smiling.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

horselover1009

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:27 pm
Cheza let out a little laugh " Yeah I guess we will won't we" she answered smiling back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:53 pm
Slashing at inoccent civilians a jolt runs through his body "Ahhhhhhh" falling to his knees "Your all luky" as they run off" the pulsating jolt worsens he passes out.  

Shegurei-sensei

horselover1009

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:50 am
Tsume followed after Jake until he found him passed out in the woods. He let out a sigh and approached him. He gave him a quick look over then picked him up and carried him over to a tall oak tree and laid him there where he would be safe. " You're as crazy as always," he told him. Tsume then walked over and sat on a rock to think about everything that has happened to him lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:12 pm
Holds his arm out "I'm not crazy just wildly impulsive oh and Tsume we have a problem on our hands"as his faint voice dies of he passes back out.  

Shegurei-sensei

horselover1009

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:19 pm
Tsume shook his head and let out a low short sigh as Jake passed out once again. " What problem do we have now?" he asked his voice barely understandable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:11 pm
Waking up hours later "Huh what?! Where am I?"Looks around pulls some papes out of his pocket. "what are these?" "Wait I grabbed thes from the lab years ago. Reads papers, ( Date unknown, today I made a break through with the genetic experaments the creaturs are not hostile yet. They seem to grow over night this is amazing creatures react to U.V. rays hmm ill continue futher experaments later)  

Shegurei-sensei

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces