Guild Banner Contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clayton Godfreed
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:38 pm
So, first contest: guild banner contest. That's right, we all have seen my banner, simple, somewhat appealing, but also boring. That's where you all come in. This is your chance to show off your creative ability and create a banner for our guild. No entry fee, and everyone is eligible to participate. Winner(s) will recieve a prize. The few simple rules are that you MUST post your design in your reply in THIS section. Designs posted elsewhere will not be judged no matter how great they are. It is recommended to do the banner digitally (on computer through any drawing/designing program you may have) and be 200 pixels long and 40 pixels high. The only restriction on the banner is that it must not contain any offensive material (ie. weed symbol, skulls, weapons, etc). Blood will be allowed if it promotes a positive idea. Also, banner must be original. No characters of any sort that have copyright protection, etc. Anime and cartoons maybe be used in banner if they are your original idea. But please, keep the banner in range of the guild so that it promotes the guild and clearly states that this guild is called "Outreach" and that's what it's purpose is. Banner may be in color or black and white, line art will not be judged. So, reply here, post your design, and a short explanation of the banner may be required if there is some sort of confusion. The amount of prizes given out will depend on how many people participate (ie. 10 participants=2 prizes, 15+ people=3 prizes). First place winner will become a rank, get credit for the banner (as it is used), and get the major prize (said to cost a few thousand gold). Enjoy and good luck to all. Peace, and spread the love like butter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:33 pm
User Image
Anything I should change just tell me.

AmythestLee

Dapper Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500

The Living Impaired
Vice Captain

Dapper Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:09 pm
You can post as many banners as you want until the deadline. Only one will be chosen as the winner.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:25 pm
cool entry ^^
goodluck blaugh  

DieSekunde
Crew

AmythestLee

Dapper Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:23 pm