Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Maple Story.. for the DS!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazy Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:08 pm
      ยป Has any one seen it? With some Googling I found some great videos of it, and I'm impressed. I can't wait for it to be available to US players. This will allow it to be like playing it on a controller, which I already play with, but lots of people don't.

Here's the first YouTube video, for it, I found: linky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:59 pm
Even I can't defeat the Yeti yet. Dx Windia. xD I can't even attack that much during lvl 10. That character has no clothes. o__O That look so wrong on the vine. It looks awesome but I think I will stay with the online one.

dragonstrikerxeno

Bio Merge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:36 pm
"It is currently under development, with the Korean release date set for sometime in 2008." -_-

I really want this game since I can rarely connect to maplestory now. I think I'll buy the korean version when it comes out though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:08 pm
Expect it at least 2010 for U.S., but do you think that it will be like pokemon or animal crossing and it just keeps going on and on?  

Pixilated Panda-

Xahero

Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:09 pm
I've seen that video a while ago. The DS version of maple didn't interest me much since you couldn't use your mmo char and the game was significantly different also. I don't think there's any online feature either and thats another thing that turned me off of the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:10 pm
Xahero
I've seen that video a while ago. The DS version of maple didn't interest me much since you couldn't use your mmo char and the game was significantly different also. I don't think there's any online feature either and thats another thing that turned me off of the game.

The lack of online features turned me off also. My boyfriend and I came up with how they could set it up of where you could do online play through your account. I would SOO rather Maple Story on the DS at a more stable wifi connection than through the computer with the insanely slow internet connection.  

Hari-Kari

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Underwater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:10 pm
I'm MapleStory obsessive, so I'd just have to get it 'cuz it's MapleStory. I love the game, so the DS is worth a try for me. I can't wait!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:26 pm
Doesn't look very good.
By the way, this must be the 4th or 5th thread in this guild related to it. talk2hand  

beyond absolute

Bacillophobia

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:54 am
So unrealistic and stupid.
Makes the real MS look like BS

Its so similar to the MS game in freeonlinegames.com talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:38 am
I think its a cool idea but I dont own a DS and its too expensiv to buy one and the game so ill keep playing on the computer but you are right it looks pretty cool!  

forvirret-DD

Bashful Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items