Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:00 pm
the show eletric solider porygon is the most famous banned episode because it gave 800 kids sezures and it only showed in japan if you want to see it click on this link ps it's only a small clip of it and since youtube has poor quality it won't give you a sezure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ybd0Yby68  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:33 am
angel~kat~heartilly
the show eletric solider porygon is the most famous banned episode because it gave 800 kids sezures and it only showed in japan if you want to see it click on this link ps it's only a small clip of it and since youtube has poor quality it won't give you a sezure

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ybd0Yby68

I thought that the most famous banned episode was the one where some bad guys shot at Ash with a rifle...or was it the one where Jynx was introduced in?

^^  

krishnath

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:32 am
I thought the most famous one was where Wiscash and barbroach terrorise a local area with rampant earthquakes.

It has yet to be shown once.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:57 pm
The Porygon one is defiantly the most famous because it's banned even in Japan. The two krishnath mentioned are fine in Japan, but "not appropriate" in America.

@tyhoon: That one was never aired because there were several REAL earthquakes around the time it was supposed to air, and the producers thought that blaming Pokemon wouldn't be a great idea. Most people don't even know about that one, though.

Does anyone have a link to the full "beauty and the beach" episode? It's apparently banned on Youtube if you're under 18, but it's the only one that's been released I havn't seen yet.....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:49 am
Negai Boshi
The Porygon one is defiantly the most famous because it's banned even in Japan. The two krishnath mentioned are fine in Japan, but "not appropriate" in America.

@tyhoon: That one was never aired because there were several REAL earthquakes around the time it was supposed to air, and the producers thought that blaming Pokemon wouldn't be a great idea. Most people don't even know about that one, though.

Does anyone have a link to the full "beauty and the beach" episode? It's apparently banned on Youtube if you're under 18, but it's the only one that's been released I havn't seen yet.....

Why the heck is it banned if you are under 18? Nudity? Excessive violence? Blood? Seriously? Why?

Anyway, have you tried any of the hundreds of torrent sites out there?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:33 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Why the heck is it banned if you are under 18? Nudity? Excessive violence? Blood? Seriously? Why?

I really don't know.........youtube's weird..........but I'm only competent with a few sites........  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:14 pm
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

I really don't know.........youtube's weird..........but I'm only competent with a few sites........

The only reason why I could see that little clip being "banned" is because of James' infatable cleavage, though you really don't see anything naughty so it's not bad(plus I found it just fine and I don't have a YouTube account).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:51 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

The only reason why I could see that little clip being "banned" is because of James' infatable cleavage, though you really don't see anything naughty so it's not bad(plus I found it just fine and I don't have a YouTube account).

Now onto the topic of James crossdressing.  

Junk the Guild

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:25 am
E-Hero Omega
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

James = First Transgendered Character in a mainstream kids show?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:24 pm
krishnath
E-Hero Omega
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

James = First Transgendered Character in a mainstream kids show?

And they stopped before AG. crying  

Junk the Guild

Kunx990

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:42 pm
angel~kat~heartilly

User Image]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ybd0Yby68
User Image
I was bored

Watch the whole ep anyways its funny.
So I got this D: User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:40 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Any chance you could send me the link?  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:19 pm
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Any chance you could send me the link?

All I found was the little clip that the episode was banned for; I'll scour the site for the entire episode  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games