Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Whore
  Thanks!
View Results

Gabrielle Proctor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:00 am
Mike Huckabee has been quoted as saying: "What we need to do is to amend the Constitution so it's in God's standards, rather than try to change God's standards so it lines up with some contemporary view of how we treat each other and how we treat the family."

Some of you aren't old enough to vote, but you should still be aware of the issue. I was watching the presidential primaries on the news this morning, fortunately Huckabee isn't gaining much ground. Let's hope he won't even be an option for the presidential race.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:08 am
Oops...sorry for the typo in the title. It's supposed to be "Mike"... redface  

Gabrielle Proctor

Anti_Halifax

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:32 pm
What really turned me against Huckleberry was pat robberson getting up on tv and threatening to tear the r party apart unless huck wins... lets go somebody else!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:05 pm
"******** Huck" seems to be at war with reality. He seriously scares me, and I hope he never becomes president.

Alternet: The Best Moment's in Mike Huckabee's Extremism

He's a huge theocrat, and he once called for isolation of AIDS victims even when it was common knowlegde that HIV could not be transmitted through casual contact.  

PhaedraMcSpiffy

Nicnak77

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:24 pm
Oh gods no...he should NOT under ANY circumstances be president. or I will impeach him myself evil .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:14 pm
He scares me. If he becomes president, I'm moving to Canada. Not kidding. neutral  

Kuakuu

Xiporah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:38 pm
What first turned me off about him was his name.

I mean come on. Huckabee? Sounds like a mediocre family restaurant chain.

He won't be president. He has far too few delegates backing him to make it.

Plus his lazy eye scares me, which is abnormal. My grandmother had one and I barely noticed it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:00 pm
Ahh, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Odds are A democrat's winning this election. The American presidency has been dominated by the Republican party throughout its existence and the last few republicans have not served us particularly well.

I know votes are supposed to be confidential and all, but I support Hillary more than I do Obama. She has the experience we need and sees things from a different perspective. It isn't that I dislike Obama as much as I don't think he knows enough to help figure a way to resolve foreign issues and stimulate our drooping economy. He says it's time for change, but when has he said what exactly he would do?

oO Starling Oo

DJ Psych

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:01 pm
Thankfully, Huckabee is not in the running for President. We really don't need another right-wing christian leading our country.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games