Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
That was scary!! T____T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:33 pm
So, I haven't been on the last couple days very much. So I finally got back on about 20 minutes ago. I logged in, picked the server, character, and channel.

I got in, went in the subway, went into the room with the bats, and started fighting.

Then, all of a sudden, I couldn't heal, I couldn't get more MP, I couldn't pick anything up, I couldn't go through any portals. It freaked me out, I had like 17 HP left and 4 MP. x.x

Luckily I made it out alive. With some extra exp, but I'm going to wait until later before I go back on.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:52 pm
that happened to me when i went into a random fm and found people playing the drop game and a guy auto looted o.o i just relogged and it was fine  

g4m3lover

AsianWeedWacker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:46 pm
well i never go there so...........  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:40 pm
That's what I call Le Super Lag Of Dooooom. D;

That often happens when the Snowman spawn on your channel. Or maybe it's just an Internet connection problem.

But lucky you managed to survive. Unlucky ones would have dig their tomb long ago. o.o  

Rebirth Project

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:07 pm
Yes. I hate lag. But it usually isn't that bad.

I thought it might have been my server. Since Bera was very full. So I made another character on Bellocan, but it still happened.

I'm gonna just try again tomorrow and make sure it wasn't just my computer being evil today.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:55 am
User Imagewell try again maybe u pressed the wrong buttens of laged a little it's happen to me then i tryed again.or ehter too mutch ppl so try again if it stull don't work ask somebody in ms there bound to no thats all i pretty mutch no  

Pain the Demon

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 pm
Rebirth Project
That's what I call Le Super Lag Of Dooooom. D;

That often happens when the Snowman spawn on your channel. Or maybe it's just an Internet connection problem.

But lucky you managed to survive. Unlucky ones would have dig their tomb long ago. o.o

Yeah It sounds like that bad of lag to me, last night I had it too, dam Time Temple things were all around and I couldn't do jack.... lucky to had survived that >_>:......  
Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games