Reply Roleplaying
Get a job!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:11 am
Allright freind... this is my first rp... ever. I know im pretty creative, i should have started one ages ago, but i never felt the need to. Until now.

For you see, my rp freind got her account hacked.. and now im lonely. I dunno what ta do with my life on teh internets, so this is what i have for you all... AN RP.

(seriously though... what am i supposed to do? Just drink green tea and listen to the who? i think not.)

Allright so backstory.... i dunno. what am i gonna do now? Vampires zombies and werewolves are all sickeningly unoriginal. School stuff has been kinda overdone, but those are usually pretty fun. Hmm... maybe post WWIII there we go... korea blows the s**t outta everybody. Of course then were all zombies so that defeats my earlier misgiving.

Hmm... what do i know.... what am i doing right now? Why.... sipping green tea and listening to the who. Thats just it, we can all sip green tea and listen to the who... or something else of the redundant sort. there we go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:19 am
Backstory

They said that you should focus on your studies, and you did. All the way through, you made it school is done, and now with the increasing demand education has on students, you are looking forward to what you think is a well deserved break.

The last tone gos off, and you walk out of the building once again in search of a soul to replace the one that the establishment has sucked out of you, and you find it when the sun hits your face.

You go home, in a rather pleasant mood, and you sit about for awhile, just gald you arent thinking at all. Dinner rolls around, and your parents look at you with a discertation in their eyes, and they ask you if youve been putting your name into local businesses. The thought hadnt crossed your mind, and you decide to stick up for the ideal that summer break was instigated for a reason, and youd gladly switch workloads with your parents. You say this and they grow angry, and then you bring up the failing standard of education that was present in their youth, and how you know ten times what they do, and you not even half the age.

This was a little too far.

Your parents are mad at you, but your sticking to your guns, and everyday at seven you wake and leave the house without so much as a goodbye, and comeback.... some time other than the one you left at. Fending for yourself isnt easy, but you have to do it...

If not to prove to your parents that you can, to prove to yourself...  

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:33 am
Rules

1. no godmoding... it bothers everyone, and there will be consequences

2.stick to the story, dont make yourself, into some sort of overly tragic outcast orphan, and dont give yourself magical powers... theres a reason i didnt make an rp like that... read the first post.

3. Dont use 1337, or purposefully shitty grammar. If you slip up im not gonna be a nazi about it... as long as people can get what its supposed to say. Hell ive probably made some mistakes already.

4. If you swear i could care less... hell swear as much as you want... Swear as much as you do in real life.... whatever.

6 okay you you mail in your profiles make the subject hyperacroidkneumascoliosis. Then ill accept your profile.

7. Do what you want, just dont ruin anyone elses fun... thats a d**k move, and ill probably be forced to be equally as mean to you.

8. As for sex and the like... do what you please. Ive never been one for rules, especially the rules on gaia. What do people expect on the internet, it is for everyone, whether we be unsavoury characters, tragic hippis lost in a userish society, or prissy little "god made everything and science is fake" christians. (no i didnt insult your religion, im just sayin theres assholes everywhere). Honestly Internet admins get under my skin, like some of them do an okay job... but other ones are just power tripping nerds who masturbate at anything without a p***s....

FINAL NOTE: If you obey the rules then thats perfect. If however you disobey the rules, i will not ban you from the thread, or report you to the admins. ILL JUST HATE ON YOU AND GET EVERYONE ELSE TO HATE ON YOU TOO.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:38 am
Profile skeleton

Im not makin one of these... i honestly dont know how to use the code, and dont have the time to learn.

Make sure you put in a
Name
Bio
other
appearance

Other than that you can dress it up with as much colour text and anime as you want.  

Noltic

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff