Reply Official Devil May Cry Guild
Favourite Level

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:24 am
So what's your favourite level/mission from all of the games?

I can't remember precisely what happened in each exact missions, but in DMC1 my favourite level was probably one of the levels where you had to jump through the mirror to get to the different "world". I loved the puppets in that game.

In DMC2 it was probably...the first level, running along the rooftops and such.

In DMC3 I think it was missions 6? Inside the tower there were 3 rooms to enter to solve 3 different puzzles. One of them was a long corridor with moving spikes on the floor and ceiling. You needed to complete each room to move the crane to open the door outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:39 pm
1st: Laberenth where you face countless bugs
2nd: Building about to exploded hate the enemies but love the area
3rd: In the boss room where u face all the bosses again  

WaveMaster Ashley
Crew

LegendaryDarkKnight45

6,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:12 pm
DMC: I liked the mission where you get the Alaster. Also, you fight countless enemies on that level.
DMC2: The level where you first enter the Demon World. You fight a lot of enemies plus two bosses.
DMC3: I enjoy the mission where you first fight Vergil.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:40 pm
DMC1:The level with the last Nelo Angelo fight...He wss such a challenge on DMD smile
DMC2:The last level where you fight the very last enemy...that fire guy,that battle was so epic.
DMC3:Mission 19...where you fight Arkham and when Vergil fights with you if the second controller clicks the "start" button your friend can play as vergil its so fun.  

AC-31 Jewbot

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:23 am
umbrellaofdespair
DMC1:The level with the last Nelo Angelo fight...He wss such a challenge on DMD smile
DMC2:The last level where you fight the very last enemy...that fire guy,that battle was so epic.
DMC3:Mission 19...where you fight Arkham and when Vergil fights with you if the second controller clicks the "start" button your friend can play as vergil its so fun.

you can do that with Vergil?? I didn't know. That's cool, I didn't realise.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:23 pm
Shadow__Dweller
umbrellaofdespair

yea the things i discover  

AC-31 Jewbot

Warrior of Darkness 101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:24 pm
DaxelRazer
Shadow__Dweller
umbrellaofdespair

it kinda sucks when you play as vergil  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:08 pm
Warrior of Darkness 101
DaxelRazer
Shadow__Dweller
umbrellaofdespair

it kinda sucks when you play as vergil
yea since most of his moves are gone and he can leave the screen if he walks to far...  

AC-31 Jewbot

Official Devil May Cry Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff