William Shatner staring in... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shotgun_Rae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:09 pm
Codiah
He Stars in Boston Legal on abc on Tuesday nights at 9:00 O'clock.
OMG I love that show. It is sooooo funny. rofl
I try to never miss an episode.
He plays the same type of character as Kirk. Sleeps with everyone and doesn't know what's going on.

lol! that is a great description of Kirk! kudos! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:44 pm
Has no one here seen T.J. Hooker? Picture Kirk in an 70's police uniform with big hair. Add a few cute girls, weird plots, and a young, stupid assistant and you have T.J. Hooker  

Shopping_Spree_101

Codiah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:27 pm
Yea I use to watch TJ Hooker but that was a long time ago. He wasn't as good in that as he was in Star Trek. In Bosten Legal it's not that he is good its just that he is funny. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:16 pm
Shotgun_Rae
he is in a couple episodes of the Twilight Zone including my personal favorite where he is a guy on a plane who sees a creature on the wing of the airplane and no one believes him!!!!

he is also on Boston Legal
I watched both. That episode of Twightlight zome is freaky man!  

goddess_oraorchid

Lt Cm Breffitt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:55 am
He voiced Ozzy the opossum in Over the Hedge.

Iwas half-watching it with my family, and then I shouted
"It's Captain Kirk!" and fell off the sofa.

Star Trek hurts...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:30 pm
Iron Chef USA was the first American adaptation of the Japanese television series Iron Chef, appearing on the UPN television network in 2001. Like the original Japanese series, the show featured an eccentric chairman, played by William Shatner.(wiki) Only two pilot episodes were aired. If you had seen the show you would have said why didn't they kill it sooner...Buuut it was Shatnertastic! It is worth seeing at least one. I laughed so hard when I saw it.
Boston Legal with him is also the bomb, totally makes the show.  

cranberrygrape

Dangerous Sweetheart

9,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

vampirelove75

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:55 am
i don't think he really did many movies, mostly tv. he was in a couple episodes of twilight zone, obviously star trek, boston legal etc. he was a voice in over the hedge. i think he does cameos and stuff in other films, but it seems like since the star trek series, he only plays himself.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:58 am
Well, I've watched the Miss congeniality movies. They're pretty good 3nodding  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

vegito61283

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:12 am
He is mostly known for Star Trek, but he has been in boston public, over the hedge, miss congeniality 1 and 2, American Psyco 2 (love where he got killed in that one) and his own series called Tekwars. I know he has been in much more including a few of the Alfred Hitchcock presents and the Twilight Zone or it was the outerlimits. Forgot which one it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:39 pm
ooh he was in.... ummm.. darn.. oh miss congeniality. it was a pretty good movie. i ate watermelon and watched it on a little 16" screen at band camp while everyone else was at the dance and i raided their rooms for food and drink. muahahhaahahaha twisted  

ranch_and_potatos

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces