Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D:<
  <3
View Results

`Hikarii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:53 pm
I have both a little sister and a little brother.
We know better than to give lip to our parents. Sometimes my little brother has his moments, even though hes only 7, he has 'Fourth Child Syndrome'.
But, I, as a older sister just find it hillarious most of the time. I like teasing them, its funny watching their reaction with so much anger or whatever the hell it is. But, I still do my part - Tell them when they're wrong at back talking to the parents. If you have soft parents who don't know how to yell the phuck back, then you're in trouble and I have no idea what to tell you because my parents always told us never to talk back. If you don't like what they're saying then its too bad, say 'yes' and 'okay' anyways. Because they are older.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:40 am
i'm not sure but my opinion...
you should tell her even if it sounds harsh.
bc she's not gonna hate you.
ask her.
who pays for the internet u use to play RO.
who pays for the electricity so u can play video games.
who pays for the food you out into ur mouth.
who gives u shelter in their home.
if ur parents hated u and wanted children so they could just lecture they couldve disowned u and adopted a willing child.

i'm not sure if this would work. i guess it sounds harsh but if she doesnt face reality and lives sheltered forever then its worse.

if this is really to help ur sister back onto the path. then its ok for her to hate u for a little bit.

if u can guide her back to the right road she'll eventually see you waiting for her.

and 10 years from now she'll understand what u did and why u did it.

again...just my opinion...  

DarkAngelDaisuke

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

saku_chan187

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:45 am
Ah yeah i was lyk that too. It's a stage where shes just trying to face the world on her own...er more independent so yeah. I was like that too though i couldn't help it cuz my parents weren't around so im more independent than some. You just gotta talk to her not to scream so harshly, right now she wont get it but keep reminding her. As she grows up she learns i guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:12 am
HappyKid08
slap her.

thats wut my brothers would do to me... well actually mor a yelling that makes me think theyr gonna do it (even tho i kno they wont cuz they love me =] ), which really works... cuz then im too scared to do anything...
they usually threaten me too, things such as ill delete all of ur contacts off of your cell phone...which would really suk fer me...

my brothers can maybe sometimes be a little nosy but i get over it and i kno theyr just trying to be protective, cuz if you think about it, if ur best frend was doin it, u wouldnt hate them cuz u kno they just love u alot... heart
I actually did slap her once, on the leg. I thought I did it lightly, but it left a white, raised handprint and she was crying so much... I haven't slapped her after that. >____>;; I do threaten her occasionally, like I'll uninstall RO, but I don't want to too mcuh because when I do that she sees me the same as my parents, which really looses the connection. T___T  

TurtIe Tracks

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:35 pm
If your sister doesnt know much about computers, you CAN use the firewall to block RO from accessing the internet. Every windows OS now has its own firewall. If you have ZoneAlarm it will work just as well biggrin

But thats one option. Another is you suggest to your parents to like give her the weekends to play. School days to study. My parents always did that to me and it worked out pretty well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's an opinion from her side of things:
"WTF is wrong with you! Seriously, are you ON something?! It's RO! I have to get to ?? level. Do you know how HARD it is to get to my level right NOW?!"

-ahem-

I play RO too, and I don't blame her for spazzing about it. It's friggin annoying to level on that game.(That's why she should do afk-leveling if you ask me)
BUT I think you should explain CALMLY why you think she shouldn't play RO so much. Don't confuse her with "University" and "Schooling" but just that it's not good for her. If you completely say NO MORE RO FOR YOU! it can be really depressing because she spent quite some time getting to wherever she is in the game.

Maybe try to get her to do something else, like go play with her friends or something. Oh, and note, don't go on the computer and do your own thing after you get her off right away. She'll be like, "Hey that's not fair!" -more ranting & a worse situation-

Alright, I'll shut up now since tons of people are probably thinking of flaming me for being so unreasonable etc. >_< -braces self-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CafeOrchid

Valentina Ambrosia Dizon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:06 pm
It's a stage.
I went through it too, not going to deny it.
She's just being a pre-teen, and she's going through that stage where she hates being told what to do. And basically, she's stubborn and doesn't want to be corrected.

It's a stage, just go with it and don't be too worried about it. Besides, you probably went through that stage once in your lifetime (everyone has), so it's no big deal. ^^"

Anyways, my sister is going through that stage too, and she's 13. lol.
Things will always get better, she's grow up and realize how stupid and senseless she acted "back in the days".  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:53 pm
Aiyah... scaring me here.... My sisters about to reach the stage.  

BlackHammer888

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces