Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Boys Lavatory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:07 pm
Just down the corridor is the little boy's room, or the more manly "MEN'S ROOM", the loo, the great porcelin express, the-- alright, I'll stop now. Really though, it's the place where gentlemen like myself can find some good old fashioned relief... Oooo, freshly cleaned folded towels by the sink? Fancy!

This thread is for role-play purposes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:45 pm
Hannah walks in. Whoops my bad she thinks. thank goodness that noone was in there at the time being. She checks to make sure that noone saw her enter either. Coast is clear though and Hanah is immensly relieved.  

hkkpfwg96

Shaion Here

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:29 pm
((XD I get the feeling not many boys are gonna talk here, since we don't usually talk in public rest rooms [at least I don't] but I'll try anyway...))
After the feast, & after putting all his stuff in the dorm room, Dai ran off to the Men's Room. "Lets see... Fancy..." He said after opening the doors, however, he wasn't so surprised, after all, this is Hogwarts. "I don't think anyone's in here..." He says, "Hmm... wonder why... You'd think someone would need to use the bathroom, after all that food."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:29 am
GU walks in and uses the facilities. "Hmm..." he thinks to hemself, "I should use this one more often, nobody ever uses it."  

Gu14

Gu14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:45 pm
GU walks in again. "Gee, empty again!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 pm
crap!!!!!!! wrong one redface  

xxpotterluvxx

Insatiable Design

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:52 pm
User ImageCrystal glances into the boys lavatory. Seeing it empty, she enters, dances, and as she leaves she leaves behind another thing by the door.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games