Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
rping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:30 pm
she looked over at edward. "now what did you just learn in the past few minutes my dear 'young' friend?? if you were paying the least bit ofattention to me..?" she smiled solftly. her arm draped over the back of the couch and pointing right at his nose, she felt a slight spark of light exit through her finger tip just inches from eds nose...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:40 pm
Edward blinked and looked at her oddly. "I was more paying attention to Al getting healed..."  

Original_Edward_Elric

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:05 pm
she sighed being really patient sweatdrop . another little light sparked from her finger. " ok, repeat after me: there are ways around ways..." she paused. " your brother will be fine, he will always be fine. just dont try to do that stuff again, ok?" she looked concerned.
"its the human touch to a damaged area of you body alphonse-and open wound of course it will hurt... here have a chocolate bar it'll cheer you up!" she smiled and handed it to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:25 pm
Alphonse leaned his head against Edward's snuggling him lightly.  

Rihi - Alfons

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:39 pm
"the snuggling!" she squealed unbelievably. "alphonse repeat after me: There are ways around ways.." she waited for his response with baited breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:48 pm
this is a bit disapointing! izumi said these boys were smart...  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:06 pm
"There are ways around ways." Edward sighed deeply, holding Alphonse.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:44 pm
she smiled triumphantly. "YES!!" she jumped up and held out the ring, so he could clearly see it. " now you are just a few steps from acquiring this!"
" there are just some things that you havent learnt about alchemy from both sides! there are two sides of the world, one we are born into and the other we are completely unaware of!"

she paused, wondering wether or not she should say it. o just say it damn it!"you are Hoenhiems sons right?? then, this, you should know very well."  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:54 pm
she placed the ring on her finger. "now i have some busines to attend to, and someone is knocking at the gate..." she paused.
im usually at headquarters or i just pop up in the darndest of places. or if you want some answers i'll probably just pop up when you least expect it!" she turned and seemed to disappear in thin air. the felines disapeared through the door way.

" Someone is knocking at the Gate..." it seemed to echo.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:56 pm
"and quite cheating at card games, ya microscopic beansprout!"
She then added " your not done learning yet!"  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:43 pm
Alphonse's eyes widened at what she said, he blinked and his mind questioned over and over, he didn't quiet gain the concept before sleep over came him and he passed out in Edward's arms...
darkness  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:22 pm
after Luna left the boys she trudged to the very ends of the central teritorry. she held up a slender hand. "who dares to knock upon the gate of gates?" she questioned. " it's me you crone!" a hoarse voice growled." are you gonna let me out yet!? " the voice growled angrily.
R you gonna behave like a good little boy?" neutral stare she said simply. a pair of glowing eyes shone from the darkness beyond the gate way. " Go to hell you old crone!" it hissed. "suit yourself envy..." and she closed the gate. envy screamed profanities till he was heard no more.

a thick fog began to roll in and she sat back against a tree and pulled out a flask. " I dont really have any intent on letting you out at all...." she said quietly to herself.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas