• Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:38 pm
welcome to kanto, if you want to join fill out this form below

name:
pokemon:
appearance:

if just starting out you have to have a kanto starter pokemon otherwise you can have any pokemon you wish.....no legendaries unless i say so if you want a legendary, then pm me  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:58 pm
Join?

Name: Talen Kana
Pokemon: Charmander
Appearance: User Image

He's the one with the green hair  

kiba911

Frost Arielle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:07 am
Can I play, I would really like to start with an odd pokemon if its ok?

name:
Viarry Sunrise

14 (started late because she attended school in Vridian city when she turned 10)
female
pokemon:

Dratini? plz. Otherwise I will take Squirtle

appearance:

pale, green eyes, long brow hair with one braid on the right side. She wears jean shorts and a jean half-jacket over a black tank top.

On a side note, she collects pokedolls ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:39 pm
dragon looked up at the sky the jhoto shockwave that happend last month had cauysed all her pokemon to hange her beloved umbreon was able to talk to her but not all of it was happy an injured latias was on the brink of death but dragon came to it's aid but even though it died it's spirt lived inside her so she is able to change into latias whenever she wanted to but latias is happy that way so they each depend on each other

(((you can't start with a dratini but how about it was injured and you saved it and now it's your best bud okay???)))  

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Frost Arielle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:28 pm
(I'm confused. Am I starting at Pallet Town just getting my first pokemon, or later than that? So I take Squirtle then, and get Dratini later? If I am starting at Oak's Lab, well then here goes... If not, I'll fix it next time I'm on.)

I'm Ready. Viarry looked out over the impossibly grassy path of route 1. She hadn't let go of the pokeball she received from Professor Oak once since she got it. A brand new pokemon, HER new pokemon, and she could train it all by herself. It was time to put her four years of endless studying to the test. Of course she was getting a late start as a pokemon trainer at age 14, but it was worth it to recieve her education at Viridian City's pokemon academy. She already knew just about everything a pokedex could tell her anyway. She even had her own issued Porygon to work with at her school! This is it! She took her first step... I'm allergic to grass.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:57 pm
meets trainer on the road.
aha trainer lets bttle sendsout darkrai use dark void
now dark pulse they die and then i leave
u just got pwned muhahhahahahhaahayhahhhahaha  

captain ukitake13

Eclipse13579

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:40 am
name: Sumer
pokemon: (Started out with a squirtle, but has been out for a few years and caught a riolu.) Riolu.
appearance:ALways wears a hawaiian shirt on top of a t-shirt and jeans with a belt he keeps his pokemon on.

Sumer had just been to see Professor Oak to see if there were any updates for his pokedex. While he was there, professor oak had asked him to make sure viarry got through the viridian forest alright. He had agreed, he owed Oak everything, and went to wait in the edge of the forest. "Riolu, you mind scouting ahead? Make sure she and squirtle get to this point without ticking off a flock of spearow or something?" Riolu nodded and ran off.  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games