Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
busted in school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:53 am
0_Salt_InThe_Wound_0
Soviet Mudkipz
0_Salt_InThe_Wound_0
1. You shouldn't cut, find another, less harming oultet for your negative emotions.
2. Well, now that people now it might motivate you to stop?
3. Is it really any of your schools business, although I suppose they can call your parents.

And really don't listen to anyone that gives you tips on cutting, or how to hide it, thats only worsening your problem.
it is the school's business with how their students are

I guess, but I was just going on personal experience? Obviously they have different policys in different schools, though I was just saying, what's the worst his school could do, and the school knowing might also be..an incentive to stop?
you're confusing, the school can do a lot, and if they know everyone will know eventually etc etc  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:10 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
0_Salt_InThe_Wound_0
Soviet Mudkipz
0_Salt_InThe_Wound_0
1. You shouldn't cut, find another, less harming oultet for your negative emotions.
2. Well, now that people now it might motivate you to stop?
3. Is it really any of your schools business, although I suppose they can call your parents.

And really don't listen to anyone that gives you tips on cutting, or how to hide it, thats only worsening your problem.
it is the school's business with how their students are

I guess, but I was just going on personal experience? Obviously they have different policys in different schools, though I was just saying, what's the worst his school could do, and the school knowing might also be..an incentive to stop?
you're confusing, the school can do a lot, and if they know everyone will know eventually etc etc

Sorry I'm confusing sweatdrop
Insomnia...I doubt I've spoken a logical word in 3 weeks...sorry..
And yes you're probably right. I was just going by my personal experience. My own school never did anything when a teacher saw my arms.  

walk like thunder

xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:14 pm
Nanashi Henemaru
i was called down to the office and they saw my arms and now they fownd out that i was cutting eny advice

u know the same thing happened 2 me
so now i have 2 go 2 therapy and i hate it and my precibal is like "r u doing ok delaney" and im like "leave me the hell alone i havent stoped yet cause u just make it worse" but i dont really say that  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:57 pm
xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx
Nanashi Henemaru
i was called down to the office and they saw my arms and now they fownd out that i was cutting eny advice

u know the same thing happened 2 me
so now i have 2 go 2 therapy and i hate it and my precibal is like "r u doing ok delaney" and im like "leave me the hell alone i havent stoped yet cause u just make it worse" but i dont really say that
why not stop? its' a matter of getting over yourself, obviously they care but you don't care so you keep doing it even though i'm sure several other people care  

The Dadalorian
Crew

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games