Submit

Lil Cookie Pie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:57 pm
*~ Cookie's Slime Journal ~*

User Image
Name(s): Blueberry, Blue
Sex: Female
Attitude: Sweet and happy.

Dislikes: Getting stuck on a busy footpath.

User Image
Name(s): Mango
Sex: Male
Attitude: Cool.

Likes: Red icicles, orange icicles, yellow icicles, and the sunshine.
Dislikes: Cloudy days, and downers.

User Image

Adopted (My old account)

Name(s): Squid
Sex: Male
Attitude: Smooth and cool.

Likes: Frozen blueberries, lazing under flowers and pot plants, and swimming in the sink.
Dislikes: Having to dodge being stepped on by humans.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:34 pm
*~ Squid's Journal ~*

User Image

9 January, 2008.

Youch, I haven't had the chance to write a journal in like a year!

A lot's happened since then. Like the fact that I now live with someone other than Kier. She was smashed out of town with a giant ban-hammer a while back.. Never to return~ *Sigh*
Any way, she left me with her buddy Cookie. She's okay. Doesn't give me as many frozen blueberries as Kier did, but I guess I can deal with it.

She recently brought home two other silky slimes like myself last night. I don't really know anything about them, because I was too busy trying to get some sleep. I'll have to go see them later once everyone's woken up. To be honest, I haven't seen many silky slimes for quite a while!
One sort of looks like me, the other is orange.. That blue one looks cute though~ Hehe..

Anywho~ what have I been up to lately... Let's see..

We're currently staying in Durem. It's a lot colder here. It's supposed to be summer, but it feels more like early spring. It's been raining. Cookie and me got totally soaked in rain yesterday, and I've heard poor Cookie coughing allllll morning! Sounds like she got sick again! So much for going to the beach at the port of Gambino.. I was kinda looking forward to playing with the sea-urchin's again!

What else...

I got lost during Christmas. That was thrilling... *cough*
My god, Cookie was too busy looking after all these orphan's, she didn't notice I fell off her shoulder and couldn't catch up with them. I tried to hide behind a bin, because I didn't want any little bratty Gaian kids getting their greasy mitts all over me, but some little snotty girl must have seen me, and came barging over, trying to grab me. She was so loud, and kept randomly talking in another language. I remember Kier telling me about people like that.. And she couldn't have described them any better than what she did. What a pain in the butt.
So, this girl, she eventually got over how "Oh so cute and squidgey" I was, and finally started listening to me. I had to tell her about Cookie, and get her to message her phone to come get me.
Longest 20 minutes EVAR!!

*sigh* Well.... Cookie's a little clumsy and not quite all there at times, but she's really cool to be with. She sort of reminds me of Kier sometimes. They act sort of similar.

Any way, I guess I better go see those two new little slimes. Introduce myself to tha layyy-deeee~
Maybe she'd like a frozen blueberry.. I'll have to go somehow wedge the fridge open and grab one for her.

Wish me luck, journal!!! ;D

Lil Cookie Pie

Lil Cookie Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:24 pm
*~ Blueberry's Journal ~*

User Image

10 January, 2008.

So~ My first journal!

You won't belieeeve what happened! I was resting under my flower, listening to mango being all cocky about himself, then suddenly the ground started to shudder.. Next thing I heard was Mango freaking out! I was getting quite worried, so I shifted out from under my flower and looked up to see a human holding Mango in her hands! I screamed at her to put him down, but Mango said that it was okay, and that she was friendly.. She said hello, and told us her name. Her name is Cookie.

Any way, she sat down with us for a while, we were talking about stuff. She said she had another silky slime that looked similar to myself at her home. Mango wanted to meet the other slime, because we haven't really seen any others like us for a while. So she agreed to take us home with her to come meet him. His name is Squid apparently. Once we were home, we only briefly saw him. He was sleeping at the time. Maybe later~! He looked quite cute sleeping there. Hehe~

We're watching TV at the moment.. It's... Interesting. A lot of funny humans on it! So... I'm going to go for now. Hopefully catch up with that slime later!

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games