Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
All neko school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:25 pm
-looks down at the girl with ublinking eyes- "guess i'm walking you to your math class then... lead the way" -outstretches arm in a 'go ahead' gesture towards the exit- 'i cant believe i'm doing this....i'm getting to become too nice these days.' -scowls a little at the thought- "so...what's your name?" i ask in an indifferent tone and looks down at the girl through the corner of my eye-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:20 pm
isabella505
-looks down at the girl with ublinking eyes- "guess i'm walking you to your math class then... lead the way" -outstretches arm in a 'go ahead' gesture towards the exit- 'i cant believe i'm doing this....i'm getting to become too nice these days.' -scowls a little at the thought- "so...what's your name?" i ask in an indifferent tone and looks down at the girl through the corner of my eye-
Smoles happily as I jumped up and hugged you. "cool it's this way." I said as I pulled you long with me.(I hope she likes me) I thought with a blush.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:14 pm
Her smile reassured me that I had not scared her...yet.
My eyebrows shot up in surprise when she hugged me and I didn't know what to do, or think, about that. I looked down at her hand in mine and decided to let her do as she pleased. "So...you never answered, what's your name? And what grade are you anyway?" I couldn't help but let my curiosity slip into my tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:46 pm
isabella505
Her smile reassured me that I had not scared her...yet.
My eyebrows shot up in surprise when she hugged me and I didn't know what to do, or think, about that. I looked down at her hand in mine and decided to let her do as she pleased. "So...you never answered, what's your name? And what grade are you anyway?" I couldn't help but let my curiosity slip into my tone.
*blushes* "Sorry I'm Aanna and a Fishman."  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:45 am
I look forward again and laugh a little at a memory that came with the term "fishman" for that's what i used to call myself at that grade level.
"I'm Isabella, junior."
I look through the corner of my eye without moving my head to see her reaction.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:49 am
isabella505
I look forward again and laugh a little at a memory that came with the term "fishman" for that's what i used to call myself at that grade level.
"I'm Isabella, junior."
I look through the corner of my eye without moving my head to see her reaction.
I blushed but smiled at her laught."Wow your my senpi."
I said knowing I said the word wrong and blushed a droker red.Oh no I must sound like an babka to her, and how much reder can I get. I must look like and a total fool!I yelled in my head.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:56 pm
I chuckle under my breath and duck my head slightly letting my bangs cover my closed eyes. When I open them again I look over at the girl. Noticing her blush I smirk and decide to have a little fun,
"Yes I'm your senpai now."
I walk in front of her, turn to face her then stop. I duck my head a little to look down on her and move so that all of my books are in my left hand leaving my right free. With my right hand I reach over and push the loose strands of long purple hair on her left shoulder to her back and brush the side of her face with my fingers as I pull my hand back. My eyes narrow and I stare at her reddening blush quietly, a smile pulling at the sides of my lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:22 pm
isabella505
I chuckle under my breath and duck my head slightly letting my bangs cover my closed eyes. When I open them again I look over at the girl. Noticing her blush I smirk and decide to have a little fun,
"Yes I'm your senpai now."
I walk in front of her, turn to face her then stop. I duck my head a little to look down on her and move so that all of my books are in my left hand leaving my right free. With my right hand I reach over and push the loose strands of long purple hair on her left shoulder to her back and brush the side of her face with my fingers as I pull my hand back. My eyes narrow and I stare at her reddening blush quietly, a smile pulling at the sides of my lips.
As blush redder and as you smile I couldn't help but look away shly."senpai." I said in a wishper and bit my lip and giggled a little.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:57 pm
I look over her shoulder and see a boy staring at us wide-eyed, his mouth dropped open in shock. My eyes narrow at him but my smile turns lopsided as I turn to walk beside the blushing underclassman again. 'This school might actually be fun...' My thoughts were sinister and somewhat cruel but I couldn't help but feel the pull of mischief that beckoned to me. We then approached a wooden door that had a label reading, 'Algebra' on the plank above the small window.
"I suppose this is where we depart." I turned to face her again, this time not so close and bowed dramatically before taking her hand in mine and kissing the back of her hand lightly. I looked and caught her eyes in mine still bent over her hand.
The blush on her cheeks ensured the thought that came to my mind then,
'This will definitely not be the last time we meet.'  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:54 pm
isabella505
I look over her shoulder and see a boy staring at us wide-eyed, his mouth dropped open in shock. My eyes narrow at him but my smile turns lopsided as I turn to walk beside the blushing underclassman again. 'This school might actually be fun...' My thoughts were sinister and somewhat cruel but I couldn't help but feel the pull of mischief that beckoned to me. We then approached a wooden door that had a label reading, 'Algebra' on the plank above the small window.
"I suppose this is where we depart." I turned to face her again, this time not so close and bowed dramatically before taking her hand in mine and kissing the back of her hand lightly. I looked and caught her eyes in mine still bent over her hand.
The blush on her cheeks ensured the thought that came to my mind then,
'This will definitely not be the last time we meet.'
I couldn't help but hope we meet again soon as I giggled.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games