Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:27 am
Any fans of Evanescence out there??

I really like them, and I love the new album 3nodding I can't think of any other female singer that can rival Amy Lee's voice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:55 am
flyleaf is kindas good 3nodding 3nodding  

Izlin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:53 am
I don't really like her voice that much..it sounds really..weird..dunno how to describe it really. The only other band I like with a female singer is Paramore..but they're slightly punky and she sounds alot like Avril Lavigne, but better. Do you know any more good bands with female vocalists?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:02 am
Shadow__Dweller

I really like them, and I love the new album 3nodding I can't think of any other female singer that can rival Amy Lee's voice.

I am a huge fan of Evanescene. I got all of their albums, including a hard to find one: Origin.

I also like flyleaf, linkin park, paramore, and boys like girls  

Morbid Remora

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:35 am
.[Morbid]..[Phantasies]..
Shadow__Dweller

I am a huge fan of Evanescene. I got all of their albums, including a hard to find one: Origin.

I also like flyleaf, linkin park, paramore, and boys like girls

cool, I've never heard of that hard to find album. I also like Paramore..they're great xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:08 pm
I'm a very big fan of evanescence,and I can't think of a singer that could be better for that band than Amy Lee...although listening to them causes me to be very sad now,especially listening to "Lithium"...it was my friend Brianna's favorite song before she died...it's weird though,because it was both of our favorite songs,and she died drowning,kind of like "Lithium"'s music video...only she didn't come back up crying ...but I do love the band heart  

WorIds

Prunzuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:52 pm
Have you ever heard of "Withen temptation"? they remind me of evanessance...check their song out called "our sloem hour" if your are in terested biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:25 am
scene_girl 13
Have you ever heard of "Withen temptation"? they remind me of evanessance...check their song out called "our sloem hour" if your are in terested biggrin

Yeah I've heard Within Temptation and they are very similar to Evanescence but I don't really like them...I think it's because the lead singer's voice is softer than Amy's...Amy seems to have alot of strength and feeling in her voice.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Clockwork Souls

Desirable Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:58 pm
Evanescence is one of my favorites! heart
Their music helped me get through some really tough times.
My favorites are "my last breath", "missing", and "before the dawn".

I have listened to Within Temptation, too...they're okay.  
*The Hall of Sound*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games