Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply Anime: Clannad
Clannad:The Movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phsycoticsniper

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:16 am
Has anyone actually seen the movie? If so where can you find it, because I heard it was released before the series, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:53 pm
Well, the movie was played in theaters in Japan, or so I have heard, on a day before the series released. The movie is not set to be on DVD until February so fansubs will not be available for it until then. Personally, I saw just continue with the series before watching the movie, seeing how Clannad followers are already halfway in.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Mauzel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:48 pm
The subbed release was out today...
Ive just seen it...and by god was I disappointed with it...
This is the second time I was exposed to the ending, first being the game... and it is just...awful to have an anime showing of the exact same show, only to be made into a movie that cuts out the fun scenes and pretty much sums up the story...
This is not gonna go well with the future episodes...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:45 pm
I liked the movie, seeing how I love sad things, but I do think it went too fast still. It DID give me that feel things needed were left out, so I still will be playing the game. Man, the Burden on Ushio....that poor little girl.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Himeko-14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:54 am
I have to wait unto the last epi gonk to watch it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:42 am
Yea you can get it down at Crunchyroll.
And im not sure if i will see it or not yet.

I hope that the series ending is going to be different from it, lets hope they do the normal good route.

Ritsuka_Rit Chan_

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:58 pm
Esty
Yea you can get it down at Crunchyroll.
And im not sure if i will see it or not yet.

I hope that the series ending is going to be different from it, lets hope they do the normal good route.

Honestly, with it finishing up next episode, or so it says, I don't really think they can cram it all in to finish it as such. I also heard of two DVD only episodes too, but I need more confirmation to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:24 pm
With 22 ep out... and with me watching it... It seems that the series only cover about half the movie progress... till the play...
Which, Now I am watching the movie again to catch up the missing portions...;p  

Mauzel

Himeko-14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:22 pm
I just find out on Warning: Movie spoils Clannad TV S2 ! (Myanimelist) movie have alot of spoiler for the sec season of Clannad eek
Thanks good i readed the info about it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:43 am
I watched the movie recently and it disappointed me just like Air's movie...I don't like how they try to make it artistic with sketch-like freeze frames and switching to random pictures of the sun or surroundings while talking...it has nothing to do with what they're saying or doing. The plot is slow and not very interesting so I continuously stop paying attention in the middle of it and the characters drawings aren't as good as the anime...The repeats of a movements and random lightings were getting annoying too....I was hoping for so much more from this movie...

But I did love the anime series that was amazing ^^  

phsycoticsniper

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:11 pm
ummmm......................im gonna sound really stupid but................where can i get the movie/anime/game of at least watch the anime cuz its not on youtube(at least not what i can find crying )  
Anime: Clannad

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games