Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
2nd Advancement Help c. c

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazy Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:19 pm
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this goes here, but I'd like to ask for some assistance for getting to my second job advancement. I play on Khaini, currently am level 29, and am training in Ludi so I'd appreciate someone to help me back and through all the stuff I need to do to become an Assassin, as I've never become one before. neutral

Any help is appreciated, but if you can help me completely I'll love you forever. c. c
thank you!

~ IGN: tenkabuto ~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:45 pm
All you have to do is be level 30 and have used all of your skill points. Then talk to the Dark Lord in Kerning City (the same guy that gave you your first job advancement) and he'll tell you exactly what to do from there. 3nodding  

__penguin__
Crew

zonic69

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:32 pm
why are you in ludi o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:21 pm
I trained my sin in the Ant Tunnel and then moved onto boars after the job advancement.. but that was a while ago.. before we got all the new places..and she's no longer my main.

I'm on the Khaini server. Bambisdead, my Cleric. I wouldn't mind helping you train. I'm at Herb Town atm. Send me a buddy.  

Hari-Kari

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lazy Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:38 pm
Thanks guys but I got it myself. =] Forgot to check this since I was grinding away for quite a while.

Thanks for all the replies and your offered help.

Oh, and what is Ant Tunnel? People keep telling me about it.. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:36 am
Ant Tunnel is a place in Sleepywood that leads to the dugeon. It has blue horny mushrooms, zombie mushrooms, and evil eyes.  

__penguin__
Crew

Hari-Kari

200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:34 am
Lazy Brandon
Thanks guys but I got it myself. =] Forgot to check this since I was grinding away for quite a while.

Thanks for all the replies and your offered help.

Oh, and what is Ant Tunnel? People keep telling me about it.. neutral

It's the Dungeon when looking at the map.

Go to Sleepwood by walking it or scroll if you can get one off of someone. To walk it:
-Take the upper portal on the right hand side of Main Hennesys.
-Follow that out to the right until the map scenery changes to a dark forest.
-In that first room, the darkened forest scenery, head down several platforms. Take the first portal you come across going down. There is a portal to the far bottom right corner of the map, you DO NOT want that one, you want the one above it. There will be an archway.
-You're in Sleepywood.
-Go to the portal on the far right. You're in the Ant Tunnel.

Something that took me a few levels to realize, there is a pot shop there. Go to the portal on the upper platform of Sleepywood. Talk to the recetionist and choose the 499 meso sauna. There's a guy there that'll sell you stuff if you need. I'd suggest getting a lot of scrolls if you decide you want to train there and just scrolling it between there and another city if you are strapped for mesos.

I liked to train on map 4. Everyone's hogging the first 2-3 maps and there's a high amount of spiked mushrooms, which, if you can't kill zombie mushrooms, is a better option than what everyone else is trying to do.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:28 pm
Oh, okay, thanks guys! Kinda funny because I've trained there for quite a while but never realized it was the Ant Tunnel! xd Thanks for all your help and I'll definitely check out the deeper maps in Ant Tunnel as I've only trained on the first 1/2. smile  

Lazy Brandon

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff