Back to Guilds

Reply APG Chatterbox
~[FuN*BoX]~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why is it Fun?
  BECAUSE THERE'S A SECRET MESSAGE SOMEWHERE.
View Results

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:28 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

Totally forgot I made that other thread. I'll just move all the other stuff to that one xd
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:54 am
Animaznboy
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I wish I could be love,
Then I could be
All over the world.

This is where I will post random things that will change everytime. (At least every month.)

I chose this, because gay people rule ;D

by SinAngelInBlack

4 High School friends meet at their High School Reuion. The fourth highschool dude goes to bathroom and the others start to talk about their sons...

Highschool Dude 1: You know my son? I'm so proud of him 'cause he was so successful. He became so rich that he gave one of his best friends a 2-million dollar Mansion for free!

Highschool Dude 2: Really? My son's made me proud to. He's became so rich from acting and gave his closest friend 2 free Hummer H2's.

Highschool Dude 3: Even my son got rich to. He won the 8 million-dollar Lotto and he bought his friend a private yatch and plane.

>>The fourth Highschool Dude comes back from the bathroom and overhears them talking about their sons. So he began to tell them about his son.

Highschool Dude 4: Yeah, well, my son hasn't been as successful like your sons have. He's gay and works at a gay stripping joint for a living.

Highschool Dude 1: What a shame.

Highschool Dude 4: No, not really. He lives in a 2-million dollar mansion, owns his own jet and yatch, and owns 2 Hummer H2's which were all given to him by 3 of his Ex-boyfriends.
I'll remember to love,
You taught me how.

User Image

lol I just love this story ^^; it's so awsome lol

1 Q: Do you have to deal with racism?

Yes but not often since usually I hit them with a verbal attack and then if they are still being dense I hit them with my hand. If they are older then me and I have a chance of being charged I'd probably stomp off before I do something REALLY stupid.

2 Q: If your avi never changes, what do you spend your gold on?

Um I spend most of my money on my avi, then my house AND THEN my car ^^; I feel bad for my car since it's in horrible shape since I haven't really spent anything on it xd  

sHiRo_ChAn_10

8,550 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300

Gakuren_Shirayuki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:45 pm
o boy you dont know the start of me rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
this is why im laughing

like my first question:
witch this is like first
why does your avi look gay

2.why you wear pink bow one your head?

3.you have got to have a new outfit?

4.wheres the other theard/topic?

5.you only done this for fun right?

6.question marks do not look like questions like pink so dont wear pink!!!!!!okay?

7.like get a haircut on your avi

8.why you made this one?

9.dont be gay okay?

10.your not cooler then patrick star because this is the internet and hes funny

11.ill be finish later last question before i go do something else and countinue is your favorite color really bue?  
APG Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff