Submit

Chakotay and Janeway?
  HELL YES!!
  .. No
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Child of the 80s

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:56 pm
definitely not a J/C fan... they both strong personalities... that would make for some crazy arguments...

But then again... crazy arguments can lead to crazy good make-ups... lol.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:02 am
Admiral Dax
well i along with many other people. think that Janeway ends up with Seven of Nine. heart

I must say I fully support janeway/seven pairings, although I don't think that's really alluded to in the series... janeway/chakotay is much more likely  

MiMi Child of Time

TiagoBrazil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:54 am
Big spoiler. I can't remember the name of the book right now but 7 kills Janeway after Janeway becomes the Borg Queen. It is in one of the Newest TNG books.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:13 pm
The book is called Before Dishonor, by Peter David - SO freakin' good!

But the ending was more JC than J7 or C7 {shudder....}. And there was way more to the story than what you said...a heck of a lot more.

JC is totally plausible, especially considering Seven dumps Chakotay after they return to Earth. But I am and have always been a JC shipper - ever since the series started.

JC forever!  

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hetalia Greece

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:37 am
i support J/7 more than i do J/C  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:29 am
Hmm, I'll go with Janeway and Chakotay.  

dreamingscribe

Maria Stark

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:14 pm
I Hate J/7!!!!! And C/T!!!!! I love Paris/Torres, Doctor/7, and Janeway/Chakotay. P/T is my favorite. smile heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:07 am
Miral Kathryn Paris
Admiral Dax
well i along with many other people. think that Janeway ends up with Seven of Nine. heart

SCREW J/7!!!!! I love P/T, D/7, and J/C. P/T is my favorite.

Im agreeing with you, Miral, not only because your my best friend, but also because I feel that Captain and Chakotay can relate in leadership terms and how cute would it be to see them run a Star Ship together?! blaugh Also D/7 because of there differences to most people and they both like a lot of the same stuff. And P/T just works because well, IT'S P/T K?!  

Natsumi65

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:49 pm
Yes they do actually(i think). Hi i'm trying to make myself more known in the trekkie comunity. Im' platsdevil!  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff