Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Books (In General)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:53 am
As I know, and have guessed, some of you are like me and have a passion for books. But have you noticed, as your scanning the shelves of the library, that you just can't find a good book? Well, never let that happen again. Here is a place to chat about the lesser known books, write summaries, and decide what to buy/read next.
I hope this thread comes in handy for more people than myself. ; )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:47 pm
I'm looking for books on Wicca. Anyone know about any?  

xXxHellequinxXx

BoyInPink

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:34 pm
heart heart heart YA I SO HATE READING SO I DONT CARE LOLZ heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:48 pm
Wow, nice one Matt. Please ignore that in the intro, I didn't ask if you liked reading or not.

You must like to read something. Some book. From your early childhood or something.  

pepperisawesome

BoyInPink

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:53 pm
lunexor
Wow, nice one Matt. Please ignore that in the intro, I didn't ask if you liked reading or not.

You must like to read something. Some book. From your early childhood or something.

heart heart heart LOLZ I KNOW I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THAT LOLZ

UMMM ACCTUALLY NO I MENA IVE READ LIKE 4 HOLE BOOKS B4 AND IVE REALLY LIKED THEM BUT I HAVENT READ ALOT heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:10 pm
four? That seems limited. And you haven't even tried to read any more? Even though you liked them?  

pepperisawesome

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:35 pm
lol. since nobody's posting, I'm sure nobody will mind if I put a list of suggested readings!!

*the Uglies series: Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras. Great futuristic books by Scott Westerfeld.
*Peeps and The Last Days, also by Scott Westerfeld. Vampires!
*The Midnighter series: The Secret Hour, Touching Darkness, and Blue Noon. Again by Scott Westerfeld; books about a group of teenagers who were all born exactly at midnight, and have a secret hour that occurs at midnight where time stops for everyone else. Great books!!!
*The Bloody Jack series: Bloody Jack, Curse of the Blue Tattoo, Under the Jolly Roger, In the Belly of the Bloodhound, and Mississippi Jack. Accounts of the adventures of Mary "Jacky" Faber, at sea and on land. Awesome adventure series by L.A. Meyer!
*The Looking Glass Wars and Seeing Redd, by Frank Beddor. The "real" story of 'Alyss' in Wonderland!
*Looking for Alaska, by John Green. A modern realistic fiction told from the perspective of a kid who goes to a boarding school and discovers a whole new lifestyle. Sad book, but really good!!!

....If I think of any more I'll post them. Not that anyone will read this! XD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:42 am
The Night Faery
lol. since nobody's posting, I'm sure nobody will mind if I put a list of suggested readings!!

*the Uglies series: Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras. Great futuristic books by Scott Westerfeld.
*The Midnighter series: The Secret Hour, Touching Darkness, and Blue Noon. Again by Scott Westerfeld; books about a group of teenagers who were all born exactly at midnight, and have a secret hour that occurs at midnight where time stops for everyone else. Great books!!!
*The Bloody Jack series: Bloody Jack, Curse of the Blue Tattoo, Under the Jolly Roger, In the Belly of the Bloodhound, and Mississippi Jack. Accounts of the adventures of Mary "Jacky" Faber, at sea and on land. Awesome adventure series by L.A. Meyer!
*The Looking Glass Wars and Seeing Redd, by Frank Beddor. The "real" story of 'Alyss' in Wonderland!
*Looking for Alaska, by John Green. A modern realistic fiction told from the perspective of a kid who goes to a boarding school and discovers a whole new lifestyle. Sad book, but really good!!!

Peeps is good. I read it like a year ago.  

xXxHellequinxXx

Common Dreads

Jeering Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:16 am
The Night Faery

Great books, I say.

Mad Hatter Chatter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces