Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack//Repeat|NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING!|

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter.
  +1
View Results

anjelier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:42 pm
Repeat.

Haseo,believe me,you've got to it all over again.Quickly,log into The World R:3 and go to Kazuki.He's standing in the Root Town of MAc Anu.We need your fury-zzzzzzzzz!

Look,Aura,if that is your real name- leave the kid alone.Haseo,ignore her.Aura's been corrupted-It's affecting the Azure Knights.Do not-I repeat,DO NOT go to Kazuki!!!He's going to Steal Skeith then Data-zzzzzzz-No!!!Wait!!zzzzz!

I am sorry,ignore that small interruption,her talk is nonsense.Trust me Haseo,doing what I tell you will save you and your friends-zzzz!

Shut up!Listen,if you want to live,I'm the guildmaster of Elemental Knights.Contact me at Quickilver@The World if you trust me.I'm not going to threaten you.Please,just please,don't meet Kazu-zzzzzzzzzzzz

Aura is offline.Mercury is offline.

This is the exact voice message the character Haseo recieved at exactly 11:57 PM,last night,three minutes sbefore The World R:2 was to close for good in R:3,where you could transfer your data from R:2.Now we need Haseo and his allies to save the Elamentalists from CHAOS-a new threat worse than Tri-Edge.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:52 pm
Please follow it. If you don't, I'll kick you out. I'm sorry, but I gotta do it. And, well, if you don't know what it is, please read it. I know it's really troublesome, but please try! OR! You could just skim through, but read some of the stuff in the paragraph thingies!!

Literacy
Well, first of all, you should know what literacy is. If you don't, well, look it up on the dictionary. Literacy is also a biggie for me. Please, I beseech you! Please put at least 5+sentences in your post! ;^; Please use "" for talking and proper grammar. Also, please use italics for thinking! And also, please use 9-11 font. I prefer it since it's neat and all..
Spelling errors are fine, I make mine myself! But, if you spell something wrong on, and you know it's right, and your doing this just to annoy the hell outta me, then...I'll bite you ^^. And absolutely NO one-liner's!! Unless you are/have: writer's block, extremely tired, feeling to damn lazy to type. BUT! Please try to write a paragraph. Well, just try.

Posting
No blinding color's. I'll tell you if the color your using is too bright, and help you find a different one if you choose. Please post at least twice a week, if possible. If not, please inform me in OOC or PM. Whichever. Also, please no posting something, then suddenly leaving! That makes me sad.. D:

Joining
PM all profiles to me-If you wanna play a Canon, please put ' biggrin
ATA>' and for Made-Up's, please put '' as your title. If your confused, just ask. I won't bite ;D And, please don't join, and then not post anything. That's just stupid. Plus, it's worse than posting, then leaving. At least he/she posted something!!But, still. both of them are both..'evil', so, just don't. Or don't bother joining at all if you're going to.

Romance
Wheee!! It's a MUST!!!!! An' keep it PG-13, please! This is a biggie, and you've read of this rule many times: NO FLIPPIN' CYBERING!!!!!!!!!!!! For God's sake, get a room and go somewhere else!! It's just BLECH!! Also, try not to make your character fall instantly in love. Well, they could have feelings for them, but deny it! I like those..they're fun! Ano, no girl's loving all the same guy! I dun like it, and it get's me all mixed up @.@

Violence
Of course they're gonna be violence! Why, the Epitaph Users and Elementalists are just gonna poke the enimies?! That's what weapons are for! So, um, yeah.And then still,there's a special plot you have coming!

God Modding and Power Playing
I swear no Rozen Maiden, if I see anyone do this, I'll crack and go berserk. Nobody likes it. NOBODY.

OOC
As you know, you use the brackety-thingies. Yes. I said the brackety-thingies. Or you can just type OOC.

Cussing
WOOOT!! Yay cussing!! xD Okay, I know I do it a lot, but I'll try to keep it at a minimum.[And you should too!] Lil kiddies also go on Gaia, and, well, If your reading this, don't swear like me. ^^; I know I'm being a bad influence.
Gomen ne..Hehe..

Other
Two strikes and your out. I'm sorry, but I don't have much patience. Please forgive. Absolutely no ** for actions. I get pretty pissed when I see people do that, yet I act calm..But still!! And Pwease make your posts prettiful! I luff prettiful posts!I'll help you out or another Moderator if you don't know how.
Whoops, this wasn't supposed to go here.
Damn.
Oh well. ^^
Gomen. Please follow the profile layout I have provided for you. I also have the right to not accept your profile. If I see that big things aren't followed, I won't accept you. Minor things are fine, though.
Please no Mary-Sue's or people with REALLY depressing past's. Nobody's perfect. Yeah, you heard me. NOBODY's perfect.
HAVE FUN!!!!!!! <--Most important rule here. Well, aside from literacy and non-cybering.. x3

anjelier

anjelier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:56 pm
Canon Sheet

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]

Made Up Sheet

x.X__ I Say it L0UD and PR0UD!!:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your character's name][/size]
[size=10][b]x.X__ EVeN Though, I Like TH3S3 B3TT3R!:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your character's nickname(s)][/size]
[size=10][b]x.X__ I See CANDL3S!!:[/size][/b] [size=9][Your character's age][/size]
[size=10][b]x.X__ HAPP¥ to be a:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your character's gender][/size]
[size=10][b]x.X__ AmAziing!!:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your character's race/origin][/size]
[size=10][b]x.X__ Maii H0M3T0WN![/b][/size] [size=9][Your character's hometown. Meh, a bit obvious xD][/size]
[size=10][b]x.X__ PR0UD to B3:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your character's sexuality][/size]
[size=10][b]»» M3, MYS3LF, and ii![/size][/b]
[size=10][b]x.X__ Miir0r, Miir0r, on the WALL:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your character's appearance. URL form please][/size]
[size=10][b]x.X__ Y0SH! I'll N3V3R CHANG3!:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your character's personality. [i]At Least[/i] 1-2 paragraphs long!][/size]
[size=9][b]x.X__ M3M0Rii3s..:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your character's bio. [i]At Least[/i] [u]3[/u] paragraphs long!][/size]
[size=10][b]x.X__ TAST3 The RAINBOW!!:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your posting color][/size]
[size=10][b]x.X__ ALL MiiN3! RAWR!:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your character's likes][/size]
[size=10][b]x.X__ AAH!! G3T iiT AWAY!!!:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your character's dislikes][/size]
[size=10][b]x.X__ Na-Na-Na! KAR3OK3 TiiM3!!:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your character's themesong(s)][/size]
[size=10][b]x.X__ I'm The PUPP3T MAST3R! RAWR!:[/b][/size] [size=9][Your username][/size]
[/b]

------
Canons
Xth Form Haseo-Me
Azure Kite-me

Made Up's

Dusk of the Raven
x.X__ I Say it L0UD and PR0UD!!: [Azriel]
x.X__ EVeN Though, I Like TH3S3 B3TT3R!: [Azi]
x.X__ I See CANDL3S!!:
[15]
x.X__ HAPP¥ to be a: [girl]
x.X__ AmAziing!!: [Werewolf]
x.X__ Maii H0M3T0WN! [n/a]
x.X__ PR0UD to B3: [straite]
»» M3, MYS3LF, and ii!
x.X__ Miir0r, Miir0r, on the WALL: [I don't have a pic yet (still have to draw it) for the human form, but I'll give you a discription:
A Sleaveless gray shirt with a single black stripe. Black Capries with a single gray stripe. Normal street shoes that are black and gray. Long-ish gloves that are almost fingerless. Those are gray with lots of black stripes. Also, on the gloves, there is a smaller glove over it, but its slightly see through and its knuckless. It doesn't go far up the arm. She has a pale body, with black ears and tail (in person form) that are rimmed and tipped gray. She has shoulder length hair thats gray. The only thing on her body that stands out are her dashing yellow eyes. Wolf Form
]
x.X__ Y0SH! I'll N3V3R CHANG3!: [A hot headed chick who enjoys playing games. Litterally. Games. She'll mess with your mind and mentally attack you. She has a cruel way of life and likes to torment people. Her favorite game is to lure players into some clearing where they can't leave by using a scent that you really can smell in real life to attract them. Then, once the dumbfounded players go far enough, she strikes. She's also a happy go lucky freak (THough you'd think not from her appearence,) and loves a good tussle.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:02 pm
Announcements

Dec.24,9:04PM=2007|We are now open!

---

Whitelist
Me?

Blacklist
No one,good....

anjelier

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:36 pm
Azriel sat silently in some bushes, awaiting the monster she lured over in the forest clearing. Her breathing was slight. The love-struck monster sprawled in, Sniffing around and viggorously looking for the source of the scent. Azi crept over to the only enterance, and with her stunning speed, she struck, paralizing the mutated monkey-thingy. She attacked again and again, each time confusing the strange monster. Then, it fell over, stoped moving, and dissapeared into pixels. Getting up, she reached for a potion in her inventory, but remembered she was unscathed.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games