Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
oOc: Down the Rabbit Hole - Fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:33 pm
hi! sorry it took a bit for me to realize you posted here! I usually just go straight to the Wonderland RP....

anyway, I'll explain as best I can. Basically, the Queen and King of Hearts are both dead-- murdered by their daughter, Rosalie, who has crowned herself the new Queen of Wonderland and destroyed Wonderland in ways not imaginable.
The main characters now are a group of Wonderlanders who are trying to find a way to bring Rosalie down and save the queendom. Right now most of them are in the safety of the giant mushroom forest, waiting until Rosalie's masquerade ball to strike.
I'll list the characters with summaries:

*The Mad Hatter-- well, he's the Mad Hatter. He's trained in fighting and is in a steady relationship with Tick-Tock.
*Tick-Tock-- She was once a robot that Rosalie created to store her good side so that it wouldn't get in the way of her harsh ruling, but a tea incident messed up Tick's wiring and she was promptly discarded. She befriended the group and traveled with them. When Tick-Tock was destroyed, they took her parts to the Caterpillar, who healed her and turned her into a human, and now she's a battle-trained warrior queen who can kick some major butt.
*Rosalie Heart-- Well, now she's dead. She used to be the evil new Queen of Hearts. She was after the group of "traitors" --but they ended up killing her.
*Indya-- I think she was there while you still were. She's a strong-willed female Cheshire who knows what she wants in life and she certainly doesn't want Wonderland to be like this. Working undercover to bring both the Tweedles down from power.
*Cheshire-- another Cheshire cat; specifically, Indya's brother. He has had a tough life with previous encounters with Rosalie and the old Queen. He can turn into a human, and he and Alice have a child.
*Shayalind "Nana" Firestorm-- my main character. ^-^ She's the daughter of Kavarel Firestorm, the chief of the Guardians of the Jabberwocky. She used to serve the old Queen, but when she was killed Nana ran away with Indya and the Hatter. Engaged to Jasper. Also, after about a year of torture and then a few more of revenge, she's become a very angry and very dangerous person.
*Jasper-- a Jabberwocky who, because he saved a witch's life, can turn into a human, and now uses his human form most of the time. He was injured [ambushed, if you wanna go into it] as a baby and thus was cast out by the Guardians, but somehow he still managed to be helpful, sweet, and caring. Very entwined with Nana.
*Mimicry-- an ex-assassin for Rosalie, now married to Indya.
The Caterpillar-- the one from the story, except he's got a man's head and torso and a fondness for beetle women. He's got a sharp tongue and likes to make people uncomfortable, but helps when he can.
*Alice-- the very same Alice Liddell from the story. She went back to the Other World, grew up, married, and had a child-- Clairice Liddell. But her husband died, and Cheshire and Indya convinced her to come back to Wonderland. Clairice got there by herself, and now mother and daughter are part of the group. Has a second child by the Cheshire.
*Eris-- Princess (now Queen) of the Underworld, daughter of Hades and Persephone. Now married to Tweedle Dum.
*Alessa-- Eris' former lover, friend, and servant; broke her bond with Eris to help overthrow Tweedle Dum and recapture her queen's heart.
*Tweedle Dee-- one of the two current kings of Wonderland. Married to Indya (unaware of her marriage to Mimicry) and wanting desperately to kill his brother.
*Tweedle Dum-- the other current king of Wonderland, and newly-made god of the Underworld through marriage to Eris. Very much wants his brother dead as well.
*Mayeth Heart-- a spoiled princess of the court. Greatly enjoys beheading people.

Some of the other characters are Miss Nera, the spider-woman who lives with the Caterpillar and is making their masquerade costumes; the March Hare; the Dormouse; Kavarel Firestorm, Nana's father; Hannah Medford, Nana's mother; and the White Rabbit.

Sorry that is so humongously long. if you have any questions feel free to ask.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:40 am
no that is fine and dandy ^__^
enough for me to read in a short tiem xD

Although I still think I should try and get my main into this guild xD
might be more good for me instead of having to remember to log onto this account, awe wells xD

Sweet I think I have a rough Idea of how to bring Nadir back into the story ^__^

_DeVamp_

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:27 pm
oh good! awesome. looking forward to seeing you there again! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:31 am
who has control of the Queen?  

_DeVamp_

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:19 pm
which Queen? You mean Rosalie? nobody has control of Rosalie... she has control of everybody! or at least, everybody in her Queendom [besides our group of rebels of course]... tell me if this answer is totally not what you were looking for. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:57 am
YOUR WAY...THERE IS NOT YOUR WAY, ONLY MY WAY
rofl

sorry I couldn't resist

and thats okay...and what do you mean which queen?
Are we talking about all 6?
Hearts, clubs, diamonds, spades, red and white
xD

_DeVamp_

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:23 pm
haha!! nice.

No, I actually meant Rosalie vs. the old Queen (if you were referring to the latter, well, she's "indisposed," so to speak. i.e., dead. but you knew that already, so it was stupid of me to write that in the first place. haha, sometimes I'm a little de-de-de...)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:12 am
ohh xD Lol yeah indisposed xD  

_DeVamp_

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:12 pm
Updated the character list! Sorry it's so massive...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:24 pm
I made a char :3  

Harmonys Dream

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash