Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Eye Sheild 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tripzy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:28 pm
OMG i just love this anime, its awsome! GO EYE SHEILD!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:27 pm
Hmmmm what is this anime about? I have never heard of it... ^_^  

dfakdf

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:13 pm
I heard about it is it good?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:54 am
Ugh, Eyeshield *Dies* My friend got into it when he was scooping it out for his little cousin, and I somehow made a deal with him that now has me reading the manga.

I tried to watch the Anime, cause I was told it was a lot better but for some reason the one guy who looks like a Hyena frightens me in the anime, while I like him a lot in the manga.

I will say it is pretty good. It's a lot better then what I thought it would be.  

Mayze

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:10 pm
Mayze
Ugh, Eyeshield *Dies* My friend got into it when he was scooping it out for his little cousin, and I somehow made a deal with him that now has me reading the manga.

I tried to watch the Anime, cause I was told it was a lot better but for some reason the one guy who looks like a Hyena frightens me in the anime, while I like him a lot in the manga.

I will say it is pretty good. It's a lot better then what I thought it would be.
Sounds interesting  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:55 pm
It's about American Football smile The limited amount of knowledge I have about the sport comes from this manga.

My favorite character is Sakuraba! More for his dedication to the sport than his looks.  

Zalantra

Eddword

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:10 am
My brother is in love with eyesheild. i think its ok. i will read the manga and sometimes i get realy hucked on it but i never got hucked on the anime. i dunno i think its becouse i may like manga better than anime.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:06 pm
SteelHounds
OMG i just love this anime, its awsome! GO EYE SHEILD!
I've never heard of it.  

Vaknar21

prince_saske

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:30 pm
I love eyshield 21 i just read the manga off of onemanga and it is amazing how much dedication these characters put into a sport. I wish i could be as dedicated because then i might be good.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games