Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Sketchbooks [Get crits here! Open to everyone]
deathnote's sketchbook..come on in..i wount bite

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathnote826

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:23 am
oi ello
My names Tyler
im 14 and i live in LA
ive been drawing siece i was like 9 or 10 but i just recently started geting better.i do alot of art for my friends at school so when ever i draw something for myself its usually at home.

I would like sme crits on my art.I dont dont draw humans that much because i usually end up making something to big or too small.so most of them arnt eeven remotely human,except the second one i think its a robot .I would like someone to give me an honest opinion and some critiques on my art.

(the links i posted dont work so ill just post a picture)
if you dont mind please crit my robot thingy.also i know it kinda leans to the right a bit
User Image

if you would like to see a short funny minnie comic about L form Deathnote just pm me because i cant post it.some kind of error or something.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:58 pm
Well the frist thing I want to say is for some reason each time I clicked you'r link it sent me to photobucket home, so maybe post you'r art next time please. But even though I'm a mentee I do have things that can be helpfull. (Hopefully.) For me it's odd that you started drawing when you were 9 or 10, a lot of people have been drawing sence they were 4. I've been drawing ever sence I can remember, and I can remember way back. So it's great that you started, but when you said "i usually end up making something to big or too small" that made me remember when I did that. I used to do BIG heads, and tiny bodys, but I kept at it and it got better, no more big heads and small bodys for me! So what I'm saying is keep at it you'll get better, and you'll get out of that somethings too big, or too small thing. Heres a site that I like to go to, it helped me a little.
http://www.mangatutorials.com/
And Merry Christmas! 4laugh  

Momo Kiyoko

deathnote826

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:44 am
oi thank you momo,it really does help. Ill try to draw one after christmas so i can still be with the family  
Sketchbooks [Get crits here! Open to everyone]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games